Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sword warrior?

So, I have always used either blunt or axe... I was wondering if a sword using warrior would be better, if so what skills, gear, and so on would be needed for the maximum dps potential of a sword using dps warrior?
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior

Re: Sword warrior?

So, I have always used either blunt or axe... I was wondering if a sword using warrior would be better, if so what skills, gear, and so on would be needed for the maximum dps potential of a sword using dps warrior?
Same skills; rupture, pummel, dbl, frenzy, bash or shatter if no lures. Hotswap axe and use prot attack braces with sword rings.

I'm not a warrior main, so can't help with skills, but I'm pretty sure a warrior with void axe is the best.
Which would be fine if the OP had asked about a gele axe.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Best to use edl sword as main weapon for autos, hotswap axe for rupture only then swap back to sword, works best at chaos bundle bosses.
Gear you'll need prot attack str dex braces, for rings get a divine ring, 3 sword necro rings, 2 on permanent slots and 1 on swap spot, always swap it up with rupture ring before casting rupture and pummel ring before casting pummel, after casting the skills you may want to put sword ring again...
For skills, max: shatter, rupture, double attack, pummel and most of all frenzy.
For a warrior, rupture is like dl rondel but weaker, as all bosses but skain don't resist the rupture dots, it is your main dps, plus having a high attack and damage gain from frenzy, it gave me 2k attack and 600 damage which is soooo op.
You wanna avoid using sweeping blow and giant swing, also if you're aiming for the kill then don't use shatter when there's a lot of warriors, if there's a lack of warriors then cast it every now and then.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

[*]
Best to use edl sword as main weapon for autos, hotswap axe for rupture only then swap back to sword, works best at chaos bundle bosses.
Gear you'll need prot attack str dex braces, for rings get a divine ring, 3 sword necro rings, 2 on permanent slots and 1 on swap spot, always swap it up with rupture ring before casting rupture and pummel ring before casting pummel, after casting the skills you may want to put sword ring again...
For skills, max: shatter, rupture, double attack, pummel and most of all frenzy.
For a warrior, rupture is like dl rondel but weaker, as all bosses but skain don't resist the rupture dots, it is your main dps, plus having a high attack and damage gain from frenzy, it gave me 2k attack and 600 damage which is soooo op.
You wanna avoid using sweeping blow and giant swing, also if you're aiming for the kill then don't use shatter when there's a lot of warriors, if there's a lack of warriors then cast it every now and then.
Why not use shatter?
Considering that shatter coolsdown almost in the same time as most of your other skills wouldn't it help you the most?
just curious, never tried out an EG sword DPS build before.
Walawalawala

Reaper ring and prot str vit not str dex
Hi

Reaper ring may or might not be better than a sword ring. It depends on tier. He's aiming for higher attack with the dex as the vit isn't going to boost dps.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

,also if you're aiming the kill then don't use shatter when there's a lot of warriors, if there's a lack of warriors then cast it every now and then.
I said best not to use when there's many warriors
Why not use shatter?
Considering that shatter coolsdown almost in the same time as most of your other skills wouldn't it help you the most?
just curious, never tried out an EG sword DPS build before.
Well shatter takes away one auto, it also slows it down and might make you lose a divine glow, but if there is a lack of warriors with shatter at a raid then use it.

Why would you need much vit as a warrior? I had 9.5k hp with sword rings alone and not an attack str and vir brace, I'd understand if a rogue may use str vit attack brace at raids with op AOEs because it helps a lot, but for a warrior it's not the right choice.
Now about reaper, on a warrior reaper is horrible, as it only boosts base attack and doesn't stack with lix or frenzy, knowing warriors shouldn't add dex so it doesn't add more than 800 attack on my warrior, I've done a test where I compared 800 axe ring to reaper ring, I had around 17.4k attack with axe ring but 16k something with reaper, but it's worth it on like hrung and mord.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw