Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EG warrior build show off *Please!*

Yes, of course that's the easy way, just get rid of bash. I personally would prefer not to alt every 2-3 days and keep the utility of bash for more than just Gele. To each his own, there is more than 1 way to play CH. If I wanted to go balls out full dps at the cost of 1 ring and utility, I could easily do that. I carry 250+ caviar to make up for whatever 1 ring might bring me. Good hunting fella's.

Sash
It's not just ur rings ur build is just meh. Honestly just don't run shatter, it doesn't stack with lures so what's the point (assuming u have slash and crush lure on)
It does.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yes, of course that's the easy way, just get rid of bash. I personally would prefer not to alt every 2-3 days and keep the utility of bash for more than just Gele. To each his own, there is more than 1 way to play CH. If I wanted to go balls out full dps at the cost of 1 ring and utility, I could easily do that. I carry 250+ caviar to make up for whatever 1 ring might bring me. Good hunting fella's.

Sash
It's not just ur rings ur build is just meh. Honestly just don't run shatter, it doesn't stack with lures so what's the point (assuming u have slash and crush lure on)
It does.
That's just not true. All 3 pierce slash and crush make armour (average of all). If u have -900 on all 3 that's greater then then 600. Go test it lol
Hi

It does.
That's just not true. All 3 pierce slash and crush make armour (average of all). If u have -900 on all 3 that's greater then then 600. Go test it lol
But they stack, it doesnt matter what does more.

That's a lot of questions, so I'll just address a few of the DG questions.

We have 3 full DG warriors in our clan, I was the first (we rotate classes, at some point you have to since you run out of lower confuxes). I think we are up to somewhere around 17 full DG toons. We have plenty of tanks.

Low energy and skill points are the downside to DG. I utilize a golden rabbit, which helps considerably with energy totals and regen (175 a tick). If I didn't have a rabbit I'd have to slug a resto every 30 seconds (no thanks). Also, with DG and no armor, plus much less resistance to Chaos dmg, the rabbit keeps me alive. Yes I could do more damage with a wolf/spider or any other dps pet, but I'd be dead much more and have massive energy issues. I dual log my lvl 232 rogue, so I'm not too worried about my raid damage output, its just fine. I duo kill or tank a lot of ring bosses and cooking bosses, so the rabbit is invaluable to me.

2h hammer? No, I use a void gele axe.

Blacksash
234- Clan Wolfgang
Mabon
Oh God, hare and a permanent void axe?
What is warrior dps....
If you wanna help your hp and energy best to usr necro sword rings and edl sword + shield on chaos bosses, sword rings buff vit/foc and attack, perfect for a dg warrior, I had up to 9.5k hp, full dg would be around 7ks or so which is still too much hp, shield also adds resistances and 200 divine damage is op, use it at raid bosses, at dls runic spite dagger, dobby and unox edl shield, dog and gron heat offhand or even spite dagger doesn't matter much since most clans don't bother about them.
Pet get a dps pet since dps build, what's a hare gonna do at necro and mord, hell even hrung since his aoe doesn't hurt a warrior that much, monoliths and gele you die either way whatever you wear, at prot you won't die it tank has it placed properly and you run from rotors, which you don't.

Dps is not about wearing anything gettings kills over a weak group and boasting it, dps is passion, gotta improve it in every way you could.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

We have 3 full DG warriors in our clan, I was the first (we rotate classes, at some point you have to since you run out of lower confuxes). I think we are up to somewhere around 17 full DG toons. We have plenty of tanks.

Low energy and skill points are the downside to DG. I utilize a golden rabbit, which helps considerably with energy totals and regen (175 a tick). If I didn't have a rabbit I'd have to slug a resto every 30 seconds (no thanks). Also, with DG and no armor, plus much less resistance to Chaos dmg, the rabbit keeps me alive. Yes I could do more damage with a wolf/spider or any other dps pet, but I'd be dead much more and have massive energy issues. I dual log my lvl 232 rogue, so I'm not too worried about my raid damage output, its just fine. I duo kill or tank a lot of ring bosses and cooking bosses, so the rabbit is invaluable to me.

Blacksash
234- Clan Wolfgang
Mabon
What is warrior dps....
If you wanna help your hp and energy best to usr necro sword rings and edl sword + shield on chaos bosses, sword rings buff vit/foc and attack, perfect for a dg warrior, I had up to 9.5k hp, full dg would be around 7ks or so which is still too much hp, shield also adds resistances and 200 divine damage is op, use it at raid bosses, at dls runic spite dagger, dobby and unox edl shield, dog and gron heat offhand or even spite dagger doesn't matter much since most clans don't bother about them.
Pet get a dps pet since dps build, what's a hare gonna do at necro and mord, hell even hrung since his aoe doesn't hurt a warrior that much, monoliths and gele you die either way whatever you wear, at prot you won't die it tank has it placed properly and you run from rotors, which you don't.

Dps is not about wearing anything gettings kills over a weak group and boasting it, dps is passion, gotta improve it in every way you could.
some bosses void gele + havoc praces beat prot attack and sword
Hi

Id take void axe + axe rings + havoc-prot mix over sword with rings anyday. Ppl overestimate the edl proc. I dont have full dg so perhaps a sword warrior would have higher stats than my shadow axe, but ppl dont know how good it is to have consistent dps rather than relying on procs. When void axe has 35 more physical dmg, 100 more attack, 250 more str, not to mention that axe gear is more dps (rings being str dex, havoc being magic dmg).

Also I believe ppl overestimate attack stacking over dmg stacking too much.

Blacksash
234- Clan Wolfgang
Mabon
What is warrior dps....

Not on bosses with chaos bundle.
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

What is warrior dps....

I would on onyx and bosses with lower resistances (prob mord and hrung). If you use pierce food with ur heavy autos the difference between procs and normal autos isn't as great so they aren't as effective. You can easily test it you know. Just work out ur autos that u get with axe gear and then sword gear
Hi

I would on onyx and bosses with lower resistances (prob mord and hrung). If you use pierce food with ur heavy autos the difference between procs and normal autos isn't as great so they aren't as effective. You can easily test it you know. Just work out ur autos that u get with axe gear and then sword gear
Who the hell kills onyx, then even bother about kill.
What is piercing food gonna buff? A big 50 initial damage omg!
Another thing, mord and hrung don't have low resistances... my 10k autos are 2.3k on mord and 2.5k on hrung, piercing food would make it 2.4k and 2.6k oh lord that's too much!
What are you even doing in this thread? It's for endgamer warriors, not them who think mord and hrung have low resistances...
The Expendables

YouTube: