Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does a lock warrior exist?

Ty for your reply sir. Did some research on the warriors guides and I believe DPS warrior at endgame is a viable option? sorry for all these questions as I personally feel like the guides on the warriors section arent like the other classes where there are plenty of guides to choose from. Thank you in advance :D

May i know if anyone has had success with a lock warrior? Is it possible or does the usual mindset of tank warriors normally deter people from even trying?
Yes you can be a lock warrior, is it the best for locking? No. With a little luck a shatter and pummel combo can lock bolg and troll ph. I have outlocked rogues on bolg and troll ph before. You have to stand literally on the spot and hope you get a crit pummel or have a couple secs to cast shatter before the insta rogues hit.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Depends on what u wanna lock. Im in the majority of lock groups.

4*? Nope. Very hard, its mostly luck. Especially on snorri.
Urchaid? Ofc.
5*? Yea, but especially with little amount of ppl, cus warrior isnt fast burst, so if theres a lot its a problem.
Mains? Definitely, warrior can do very well, and its prob easier to get 1 warrior maxed gear than 8 rangers. Unlikely u will have 4 rangers 4 rogues all better geared than a single warrior unless ur super primitive forcing all ur warriors to be tanks. Which is then unfair, and kinda puts all the dps gear on rangers and rogues. Then u ruin ur drops system with unfairness.

Theres no reason warriors will not be in lock. Nonetheless, Im not one to ask for gear, so I dont think Im the best. I do think I got the achievements faster than the majority of warriors game-wide, but its all pointless. Do I care about kills? No. I doubt I'll outdps the best rangers. Does it mean I have no potential? No, cus thats a primitive way of thinking.

Warrior lacks on the edl offhand aspect, desperate for edl offhand for dps, shield just wont do it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lock warriors are hardly a thing, they aren't a short-burst class. No warrior can win ph unless they have a beast pummel and spam correctly. 5*? Different story. Most frozen 5* kills will go to a warrior in lock group- they can do pretty solid damage (especially on frozen!). On 6* are good as well- they're not rogues, but because of generally high survivability they can deal consistent damage to bosses and win locks without wiping.

DPS warriors in endgame are also a thing. Although they do not have divine offhand skills and direct damage boosts from EDL as rangers and rogues do, they are still good for a few reasons. 1) Warrior DPS comes from one stat- str. This allows them to have good skills while being an auto-based class. Another reason is divine damage capability. A warrior in a rogue-ish build, with edl weapons, weapon ability rings, divine damage rings, and other classic melee dps gear is just as good, if not better, than a rogue and ranger on chaos bosses. Spider legacy boss also has almost 0 crushing damage resist, so 2h blunt warriors shine on this boss.

I've also heard about locker warriors at Snorri, that stand EXACTLY on the spawn with maxed pumm, but I don't know how effective they'd be against rogues' insta-cast skills... Never seen one on our server.
Maxed pummel (lvl 50) works fine on snorri. Ive outlocked 20 others multiple times by myself on a 4 star.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Depends on what u wanna lock. Im in the majority of lock groups.

4*? Nope. Very hard, its mostly luck. Especially on snorri.
Urchaid? Ofc.
5*? Yea, but especially with little amount of ppl, cus warrior isnt fast burst, so if theres a lot its a problem.
Mains? Definitely, warrior can do very well, and its prob easier to get 1 warrior maxed gear than 8 rangers. Unlikely u will have 4 rangers 4 rogues all better geared than a single warrior unless ur super primitive forcing all ur warriors to be tanks. Which is then unfair, and kinda puts all the dps gear on rangers and rogues. Then u ruin ur drops system with unfairness.

Theres no reason warriors will not be in lock. Nonetheless, Im not one to ask for gear, so I dont think Im the best. I do think I got the achievements faster than the majority of warriors game-wide, but its all pointless. Do I care about kills? No. I doubt I'll outdps the best rangers. Does it mean I have no potential? No, cus thats a primitive way of thinking.

Warrior lacks on the edl offhand aspect, desperate for edl offhand for dps, shield just wont do it.
Dps warriors can outlock anyone if they crit providing that you are not too high lvl and its only a 4 star.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.