Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warrior Tips

Pummel, Shatter, Frenzy, Double, Rupture. Not in that order. Frenzy is only skill that can be used with extra pts.
If full spear user and not rupture swapper, same setup just without rupture, 5th can be bandage/def form/bash/taunt/whatever.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pummel, Shatter, Frenzy, Double, Rupture. Not in that order. Frenzy is only skill that can be used with extra pts.
If full spear user and not rupture swapper, same setup just without rupture, 5th can be bandage/def form/bash/taunt/whatever.
Awesome, thanks Crim :)

I have my old Aggy spear still so I may run the Spear/shield setup if I get a Halberd on my Rogue sometime so I can pass it onto the Warrior. I see alot of eg Warrior's running the Spear/Shield Combo for bosses and they also swap between axe to cast Rupture, so when I near eg I may do that as well.

That is a loooong way off tho :lol:
Would you kindly?

I use bash because of proteus, so I quick swap to dl shield (and quick swap to despoiler hammer). I quick swap despoiler hammer, dl shield, spear, runic dagger (back from hammer and shield), royal frenzy ring, divine ring, imperial frostiron brace, hrung brace. Thats a total of 8 items swapped back and forth at a fight, although the shield/dagger only when needed.
I use bash for necro too, I once interrupted his last 5% heal, that made it so easier. Extremely hard to do that tho.

I am not talented enough to hot swap that many items lol. I use frenzy rupture shatter pummel double and bash always at 220 for prot/gele. Also helps with any boss to keep them in line occasionally ;). I swap runic str brace and godly pummel mord brace. Gele axes make rupture a great skill to not have to swap out weapons anymore
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

If only I had one. We have 0 necro spears ring but an imperial axes sitting in the bank.

So I'm starting up a new Warrior and would like some tips on how to set him up and also what some nice skills for him to use are.

My first Toon I ever made was actually a Warrior, and I stumbled around on him for the first two years of my in-game life. He sucks and I hate his hair, username, and face...His height...Abilities on him suck...The bottom line is I don't like my old Warrior and want a new one. My build is currently all Strength and Vit. So he's a Tanky DPS guy. I have energy lux to compensate for his Skill usage..

The skills I am currently using are Shatter, Shield Bash, and Rupture. I know Pummel is used by alot of Warriors so may use that. Would just like to ask what other skills would be useful? (I.e is Prot Stance, Def Form, Giant Swing, Double Atk, etc useful?)

I run an Axe/Shield Combo and am loaded with Rupture rings. I've got a Silverweb Charm giving me +3 Prot Stance and Shield Wall and +20 Vit. The toon is currently sitting at Lvl 44..I forget his Stats, but all points are in Str and Vit, so about half and half.

If anyone could let me know what their Builds and what skills they use are that would be great, thanks for the time!

Note: Yes, Shield Bash is silly for someone who doesn't boss..I want to use it.
PleASE don't move this topic to the Warrior Thread or I fear this question will go unanswered..I'm asking on the Forums and not ig so I can get a bunch of opinions easily and conveniently

Thank you for your time :)

For leveling until endgame your skill loadout must have are shatter, rupture, double attack, pummel and frenzy (use prot. stance instead of frenzy if you don't have ''op'' gear and gold to buy yourself luxury items) no matter what dps build you are. As for leveling you want to increase your possible damage as much as you can and when you're using shield, etc, it's just not worth it. Shields come to hand after 210 when you start tanking bosses.
Basic stats should be 3 strength and 2 vit per 1 level, put some in focus if you need to sustain your energy aswell, but most of time your lux and sigils + pet will heal and restore it, so.
Celtic Heroes player since 2014 :ugeek:
Indect - level 150 warrior in Morrigan (Beyond Good and Evil clan member) 8-)