Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All The Deeps and Energy

Recently, I have come to a problematic Stance in my leveling routine. Ever sense I have had my warrior, I have not had many energy problems while lixing with an energy lix on hand, even without any regens. (General fighting however, different story :-| ) However, now I seem to not be able to keep up at all. As a hybrid warrior, I'm torn between keeping my Triumph Axe and dealing with it, or attempting to grab a Primal Blade/Dagger Of *Insert Its Name Here*.

Any suggestions, Criticism, or Recommendations?

(Btw, I use the Wyrmbone Spear)

Re: All The Deeps and Energy

Personally I have my warrior use a life blade/primal blade since I have blade leaf set (lvl 140 set) which means I have little energy regen. So I would say get your hands on one of them & let your offhand do the regen, that's my opinion though, an axe of trumph & having other items do the regen is defiantly rewarding seeing damage basted out everywhere
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

go for sigs if you can afford it, would cost quite a lot but tbh 400 ish should do you just fine and you dont lose any dps
And keep barely enough energy to last you a 4* fight, regen or not. The sigs don't work in combat as we all know ;)
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

if you get enough sigs youd only have to wait a few ticks after 4 star kills, if energy is your problem try getting frozen set and/or frostroot dmg set, should sort your problems
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Pots, I know that energy is my most critical problem, whenever I lvled I bought pots too. I have 0 rejuv, but I always made sure I'll have rather high energy (at first when I only had dl at lvl 180+ I had little energy so I aimed for mordy helm with energy).

Sacrificing a bit of dps for a large energy boost which u dont always have to use, perhaps ur in a large group and u can wear more dps items and not spend much energy cus u regen and the mobs die fast enough before casting all ur skills and before them reloading for each mob. Perhaps ur doing bosses and u dont want to spend energy elix.

Putting one ring away and using a ring that has large energy bonus (jalan's one for example with 70 focus and 200 energy) or a charm with large energy bonus if u dont have a good charm anyway (like icecrystal charm with 500 energy 250 health 250 defence, if u prefer, but there are better choices).

Higher energy means u will regen faster, and will use pot less often. On energy elix I dont need pots with 3100+ energy at lvl 222, unless I start swapping for Rupture.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I play without regens also so I rely mainly on my Autos for dmg. I currently use full dl, dex mordy spear, 180 haste dagger, Jalan storm leaf set, royal necro pummel brace, royal hrung brace armor/energy/mele combat, mighty necro spear ring vit/dex, and 2 of those 180 str/attack/hp rings (forgot the name). I have just enough energy to get me through a lock battle and if we win the lock my autos carry me through the rest of the fight unless if I die. At snorri I usually hit 400-500 and maybe even more with shatter which is pretty good considering my level atm. Honestly I wouldn't use a spear until you can get your hands on a mordy spear because the attack speed on other spears are a little low so just stick with an axe. I also level with this build and I get pretty good exp soloing so it is definitely possible to play without regens and still do good dps. With leveling i do suggest using energy pots tho. And yea, sigs are a great way of getting energy so buy plenty of those ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I play without regens also so I rely mainly on my Autos for dmg. I currently use full dl, dex mordy spear, 180 haste dagger, Jalan storm leaf set, royal necro pummel brace, royal hrung brace armor/energy/mele combat, mighty necro spear ring vit/dex, and 2 of those 180 str/attack/hp rings (forgot the name). I have just enough energy to get me through a lock battle and if we win the lock my autos carry me through the rest of the fight unless if I die. At snorri I usually hit 400-500 and maybe even more with shatter which is pretty good considering my level atm. Honestly I wouldn't use a spear until you can get your hands on a mordy spear because the attack speed on other spears are a little low so just stick with an axe. I also level with this build and I get pretty good exp soloing so it is definitely possible to play without regens and still do good dps. With leveling i do suggest using energy pots tho. And yea, sigs are a great way of getting energy so buy plenty of those ;)
First of, I dont have spears ring, so never mention it again next to me.

Now, u can change dex spear for focus (that will be 625 or so energy boost), and I think u have good energy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'd rather use the dex spear for the att/def, it helps tons when you rely on autos for dmg. I probably would make the switch to a str spear tho
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD