Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Immortal's Advanced Tanking Guide

I have a great question for you. I'm a new player following this guide.
Now I'm level 21 I've added only vitality just as you've said to do, but each level I upgrade my skills and the mp drains quicker , yet my overall MP remains the same every time I level up. I see from your screenshot you have about 1000 mp. How is this possible adding all vitality? I think you're leaving out some very important things. Lv21 I cast 3 skills and my MP is gone. Please somebody help me

I have a great question for you. I'm a new player following this guide.
Now I'm level 21 I've added only vitality just as you've said to do, but each level I upgrade my skills and the mp drains quicker , yet my overall MP remains the same every time I level up. I see from your screenshot you have about 1000 mp. How is this possible adding all vitality? I think you're leaving out some very important things. Lv21 I cast 3 skills and my MP is gone. Please somebody help me
In Celtic Heroes we call "MP", energy. His MP/energy is this high because of his gear. His gear adds extra energy so he doesn't need to put focus points into it. Focus is what you add points to in order to increase your total amount of energy. You may find you'll need 5 every ten levels or so in my opinion. Your stats to not go up automatically by leveling; your stats are only increased by adding points into either strength, dexterity, focus, or vitality. The amount of energy consumed by a skill increases as you increase the level of a skill. So basically, you should make sure to add some punts into your focus when you level up every now and then. Maybe like 5 focus per ten levels.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

And keep str at minimum for weapon? Ty for helping
Yes for the ancient weapons from Stonevale(you'll get there later)i believe the str requirement is 40. Also, i recommend adding a small bit of dex. This tiny amount of points is so that you RARELY miss. Helps your damage output by a ton. I'd recommend adding 5 points every ten levels just like focus. When i was level 110 or something i had 70 dex, worked like a charm. You're at a lower level so obviously yours will be much lower. And no problem helping you.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

What you think about new samhain event charms? I was wondering if they are worth breaking my iron set. I tried royal charm of chitin, but set is still better. You think a godly charm of chitin (200 vit, +10 pro stance and shield wall) would be better than set?
P.S. Awesome guide, i followed it and i found it really usefull. Thanks for posting it
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

What you think about new samhain event charms? I was wondering if they are worth breaking my iron set. I tried royal charm of chitin, but set is still better. You think a godly charm of chitin (200 vit, +10 pro stance and shield wall) would be better than set?
P.S. Awesome guide, i followed it and i found it really usefull. Thanks for posting it
Thx man. The new godly charm is not better or worse. 200 vit is almost equivalent to 100 vit/300 defence stat-wise (unless your using huntsman ring - in which case u will be losing 345 defence). So you are trading +300 phys evasion and 200 armor for +10 stance/shield wall. Skill points are generally not useful for a tank because u can max all the skills u need easily and u dont need 50/50. Your prot stance is alrdy at 45/50 so u only gain +5 this will give u a small armor boost, reducing ur loss from breaking the set. Your shield wall will improve alot but you will use alot more energy, which may affect how often u can cast. Assuming u can manage the extra energy costs without affecting how frequently u can cast, and ur fighting a tough boss that breaks ur shield wall quickly, then its an equivalent option to ironroot set.

It is also useful if u decide to max an extra skill like warcry. You will get an extra 20 skill points to use. So i would definately try to get one.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

I wouldnt break ironroot, its not just 100 vit 300 defence its also breaking the 200 armour bonus, so u gain 100 vit, lose 300 defence and u lose and not gain armour, the only pro is shield wall and extra skill pts.

EDIT: Godly chiting tho could be good combo with necro shield wall brace, reduced cooldown and lvl 50 shield wall.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex