Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help Plz!!!

#1
Hi everyone this is GingerKing my current character is lv 58 and he is a Warrior problem is i have no specific job for him, but his stats are
Strength:112
Dexterity:5
Focus:60
Vitality:116
My Blunt ability is up to 504 but ive really been punching myself trying to decide if i should go with ancient falch and golden blade of battle and just continue to train my sword ability until it gets high enough to where it is actually useful. Or stick with the ancient great maul i have and save up for heroic ammy.
Lol this has been really tough and quite agervating so thx for the help in advance i know you guys know what you are talking about and will help me :)
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Help Plz!!!

#2
Tanks are superior. Go with sword because the warden meteoric sword is the best in the game so far. Just level up and you will know what im talking about. For an offhand, its your choice to lean toward tanking or damage dealing. You are what I call a mix. No matter the decision you make, you will be fine. I would go for the golden axe of carnage or mighty shield of crowns.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Re: Help Plz!!!

#3
Sir Blaze333 wrote:Tanks are superior. Go with sword because the warden meteoric sword is the best in the game so far. Just level up and you will know what im talking about. For an offhand, its your choice to lean toward tanking or damage dealing. You are what I call a mix. No matter the decision you make, you will be fine. I would go for the golden axe of carnage or mighty shield of crowns.

Thx Sir Blaze ive seen you on many other posts and you are very helpful and obviously know what you are talking about but u think that if i want to be tank i would have to go with shield or i could still be okay tank or what you call a mix with axe and falch...
Thx for the reply btw
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Help Plz!!!

#4
GingerKing wrote:
Sir Blaze333 wrote:Tanks are superior. Go with sword because the warden meteoric sword is the best in the game so far. Just level up and you will know what im talking about. For an offhand, its your choice to lean toward tanking or damage dealing. You are what I call a mix. No matter the decision you make, you will be fine. I would go for the golden axe of carnage or mighty shield of crowns.

Thx Sir Blaze ive seen you on many other posts and you are very helpful and obviously know what you are talking about but u think that if i want to be tank i would have to go with shield or i could still be okay tank or what you call a mix with axe and falch...
Thx for the reply btw

Thanks
As a mix, you can definetly tank but im not sure how you will do against some of the bigger bosses. A shield will help alot, but your a mix, so an offensive offhand will be a great addition to your strength. As long as you have enough health to survive, you can do whatever you want.

To make the decision easier, answer this. Do you want to survive longer or do you want to train faster?

Damage doesnt matter too much if your a tank, so survivability is always the best option. But even tanks need more damage to train faster. What you can do is buy a golden shield of valour for 70k and then buy a golden axe of carnage for 80k. Thats 150k in total unless you buy them from other players for cheaper.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Re: Help Plz!!!

#5
Sir Blaze333 wrote:
GingerKing wrote:
Sir Blaze333 wrote:Tanks are superior. Go with sword because the warden meteoric sword is the best in the game so far. Just level up and you will know what im talking about. For an offhand, its your choice to lean toward tanking or damage dealing. You are what I call a mix. No matter the decision you make, you will be fine. I would go for the golden axe of carnage or mighty shield of crowns.

Thx Sir Blaze ive seen you on many other posts and you are very helpful and obviously know what you are talking about but u think that if i want to be tank i would have to go with shield or i could still be okay tank or what you call a mix with axe and falch...
Thx for the reply btw

Thanks
As a mix, you can definetly tank but im not sure how you will do against some of the bigger bosses. A shield will help alot, but your a mix, so an offensive offhand will be a great addition to your strength. As long as you have enough health to survive, you can do whatever you want.

To make the decision easier, answer this. Do you want to survive longer or do you want to train faster?

Damage doesnt matter too much if your a tank, so survivability is always the best option. But even tanks need more damage to train faster. What you can do is buy a golden shield of valour for 70k and then buy a golden axe of carnage for 80k. Thats 150k in total unless you buy them from other players for cheaper.

Thx alot for all the help i think i am going to buy axe for now then maybe switch to complete tank after i reach higher level and dont need to train as fast

Ur posts are very helpful keep up the good work
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Help Plz!!!

#6
You origanal post states on what you think you should train sword till useful or your blunt.

Well seeing as main weapon is a sword i recomend playing with your blunt and useing a cheep sword you get as a drop to afk train. What i did when i got my warden totem i couldnt hit a village puppy with my abillitie lv thats how bad it was.

If your looking for easy long length training without stopping periods like when you afk walk up to queen midwinter and auto it. When she becomes to easy to kill start to afk train your sword abilitie.

Use the blunt during main game play till sword abilittie matches your blunt and switch over. Also easy way to train is if you see another group taking on a boss ask permission to train your abilitie by auto attacking.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest