Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

Re: about tanks

im a lvl 45 tank with 50 strength, 45 dex, 40 foc, and 110 vit
any tips?
Yes. Do not raise your strength any more than it is, don't raise your dex any more than it is, and don't raise your focus any more than it is.

Your focus is fine, your strength is fine, your dex is fine. However, if you have the chance to reset your stats, wait until you have the warden weapon. Then put your stats like this 5 5 30-40 Rest in vitality. If you still want some dex, don't go over 40

Use Taunt to keep aggression during boss fights.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I like my dex
I mean when I fight in the catacombs, I block about 1/4 of the time, id like if it was higher
But I trust u, so I won't
Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

I like my dex
I mean when I fight in the catacombs, I block about 1/4 of the time, id like if it was higher
But I trust u, so I won't
Blocking is good, but at one point, the skill becomes less effective. For example, the difference between level 80 and 100 dex is minimal. 20 points in another skill can make a BIG differance.

A tank is meant for taking the damage or keeping the aggression of a boss or harder mob. For bosses, im not 100% sure, but I don't think you can dodge. Vitality is far more important in a boss fight. If you can dodge during a boss fight, then 40 dex is fine because if you put any more, you will leave your vitality lower than it should be.

Your probably wondering then, "Why put any dex if it's useless for bosses?". Here is why its okay to put dex. There are quest mobs that act as bosses, but are not (You can dodge/block). Also, like you said, you block quite a bit while training. This can be useful.
(Returning Player)

My current build, at level 83, wearing full Bloodstrike but the breastplate is :
5 strength, 100 dexterity, 5 focus, 325 vitality, which gives me about 2600 health.

I think dexterity is important in your tank's build, because it makes you hit more accurate and dodge more attacks (you will like the dodge when training, but it's true that high-level bosses will still hit a lot on you).

My current build, at level 83, wearing full Bloodstrike but the breastplate is :
5 strength, 100 dexterity, 5 focus, 325 vitality, which gives me about 2600 health.

I think dexterity is important in your tank's build, because it makes you hit more accurate and dodge more attacks (you will like the dodge when training, but it's true that high-level bosses will still hit a lot on you).
5 focus? Do you have the golden rejuv or heroic ammy? Also, can you confirm whether bosses can be dodged/blocked or if they miss due to dex?
(Returning Player)

5 focus? Do you have the golden rejuv or heroic ammy? Also, can you confirm whether bosses can be dodged/blocked or if they miss due to dex?
Yeah the Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation does it all fine.

And about the bosses, they almost never fail their hits, but your attacks are alot more accurate.

Im almst completely set, as a tank. I have warden helm, plate, legs, and boots. Heroic gloves and heroic ammy. Mighty shield of crowns. All i need is the upgrade for my weapon.

Im all vitality, and unstopable :)
(Returning Player)

Right now im using 5/40/5/415.

3.2k hp
Around 150 Energy.

And yes I can confirm bosses can miss. Lvl 80 Conn boss melee dude missed on me a few times and I blocked once or twice.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

lvl 90 warrior
my stats =

Str 150
Dex 5
Focus 5
Vitality 310

Health 2273
Energy 171

I do pretty well with damage and tanking, I rarely miss on swings, and if I do it doesn't really matter, because the skill swings never miss.