Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior Skills Worth Using

I have played rogue to level 47, mage to level 31, and made a warrior last night, getting to level 12. While I know warriors are the class least concerned with energy-demanding skills due to the energy expended in lugging around all that heavy gear, I am still surprised to see so few discussion topics here about which skills are worth using and which are not. Some must be worthwhile. What are the must haves?

As I leveled up last night, I was accumulating a fair number of skill points and am anxious to use a few. From my rogue and mage experiences, I know I won't get it right the first time and will likely have to rebuild my warrior at least once. Still, I'd like to make the best choice I can. So far, I am using pummel and big swing at level 3, plus bandage wounds of course. Until I figure out if I will be using a one-handed weapon and shield or a two-handed weapon (I'll bet that could be a whole other topic!), I hesitate to put much into shield bash or big swing. (Big Swing is for 2-handed weapons only, right? I think there's a typo, leaving out the "two" in it's description.)

So which warrior skills are really worth the points in the long run? And do you even level them up all the way or leave them partially developed to minimize their energy cost.

Thanks for the help!
Athos, Rogue, Arawn
Myrddin, Mage, Arawn
Talon, Warrior, Mabon

Re: Warrior Skills Worth Using

Use pummel at skill lvl 1, big swing at max also protective stance at max, those are your main 3 then bandage wounds 7/8 regen 7/8 and meditate 7/8. This is a rough guide, those are the only ones I use. My stats are 65 5 75 145 I think, hope this helps
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

First of all if u get your focus to around 35 u should be good on mp(I'm a Lv 60warrior and only have 35mp and i usualy don't run out unless in boss fight) and if u can get somewhere between 10-15sigils of energy it will speed things up quick plus your first aid will be higher because by the time u heal u Allready recovered what u used to heal as for skills I have 6 slots but the skills that I find are realy usefull are giant swing,protective stance,bandage wounds,and pummel that's all u realy need for soloing,you can work on other things like taunt later down the road,allso I use a 2handed weapon the hammer usualy my skill in that is just about 600,my axe skill is at 250+,sword 360+,but I would recommend u useing either a two handed hammer or a two handed axe(useing a two handed weapon allso makes skills like giant swing and pummel stronger,forget about shield bash it's a waste of time) good luck with your warrior :)
NAME-Darlington
CLASS-warrior lv60
CLAN-shadowknights(chieftain)

Just a follow up to say that I'm now using pummel (7), big swing (7), stance (5), bandage (7), and regen (1) and am pretty happy with these so far. (I have a couple of cigels on energy and could use a couple more.) Stats are around something like 40, 20, 20, 50.

So far, I'm really enjoying my warrior. I find it very straight forward and easy to play. I'm a little surprised my health drains as quickly as it does with all this armour but that will work itself out as I continue to invest in vitality.

Thanks for all your help.
Athos, Rogue, Arawn
Myrddin, Mage, Arawn
Talon, Warrior, Mabon

I use taunt all the time if I'm grouped with someone, or if I need to get a hit off quickly. If you're grouped with people doing damage you'll want to use taunt so that you don't lose aggro... or just as something to throw into the rotation of giantswing/pummel in between prot stances.
Nasim

98 Warrior
Rosemerta
Epic

About this, i only have 3 skill slots and i doubt ill ever get more, so which skills should i have? Atm i have Pummel( 15/15), bandage wounds, (11/15) and giant swing (15/15) equipped. Should i keep them, or add others?
Rosmerta-IseildurHeir lvl 25 warrior
Rosmerta- Aelar lvl 14 rogue
Rosmerta- GandolfMan lvl 13 mage
Rosmerta- KingsHealer lvl 11 druid

About this, i only have 3 skill slots and i doubt ill ever get more, so which skills should i have? Atm i have Pummel( 15/15), bandage wounds, (11/15) and giant swing (15/15) equipped. Should i keep them, or add others?
Well, considering you don't have extra slots, im assuming you dont have energy sigils. You will need meditate for more consistant training and less breaks between each battle. Use this setup...

*Giant swing (if your focus is high) or Pummel (if your focus is low)
*Bandage Wounds
*Meditate
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)