Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New CG Offhand

Since some other classes have a third Corrupted Garden upgrade for their respective classes EDL offhands I have an idea for a new DPS warrior one or possibly just change the current DPS Warrior offhand into it.

Currently Cuhcullian's Fury Awakened (T10) stats are
+500 to Giant Swing
+2000 to Aetheric Cleaver
Slashing Damage: 40
Divine Damage: 250
Giant Swing Skill level: 6
Cuhcullians Fury (hits a boss with 2000-3000 Divine damage on a 30 second cooldown)
Infinite Uses
Critical Strike: 250
Resist Poison: 300
Resist Chaos: 400

The revised version or new edition I would like to see's stats would be as follows
+200 armor decrease (could decrease to 150 if 200 turns out to be broken but I don't think it would be a big deal)
+2000 to Aetheric Cleaver
Slashing Damage: 55 (increased by 15 to be more in line with Rogues and Rangers 50 but higher due to Warriors inherently lower attack speed)
Divine Damage: 250
Shatter Skill level: 6
Cuhcullians Bane (hits a boss with 3000-4000 or 4000-5000 Divine damage and leaves a debuff that increases Divine damage received by 30% for 15 seconds on a 35 second cooldown) <--- A way to increase Divine damage without stealing ideas already used on other class like Dots or self buff, it also
Infinite Uses
Critical Strike: 250
Resist Poison: 300
Resist Chaos: 400

The reason for this change would be due to how lackluster the current Cuhcullian's Fury is compared to other classes CG offhands. This would not only keep DPS Warriors more in line with other melee DPS classes but also give them more supportive option without having to go full tank. Possibly call it Cuhcullian's Helm Splitter or something like that to go with the debuff theme.

Feedback always welcome :D

Re: New CG Offhand

I like the idea, Shatter has needed some love for... ever. +1 This feels exactly right on the warrior niche; offensive, but benefiting the whole.
The exact numbers sound about right to me, but I'm sure it'd have to be something for them to play around with internally.
And can we please call it "Cuhcullian's Cleaver"?

And as for additional/replacement, I doubt many warriors would cry if the giant swing one went away, but for fairness it'd probably be best to make it an additional one for them to earn (sorry bout those seeds you wasted on the GS one :?)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Cuhcullians Bane (hits a boss with 3000-4000 or 4000-5000 Divine damage and leaves a debuff that increases Divine damage received by 30% for 15 seconds
How do you increase unresisted damage
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Cuhcullians Bane (hits a boss with 3000-4000 or 4000-5000 Divine damage and leaves a debuff that increases Divine damage received by 30% for 15 seconds
We had this discussion, and the idea is more that it'd be a damage-multiplier rather than lowering a resistance. If it were a self-buff this wouldn't be too hard (just add 30% divine for 15s), but making it an all-attackers buff makes it tricky; can't do just a group buff, and an AoE buff doesn't feel right either. It'd be a new type of applied debuff where instead of reducing a resistance, it'd multiply incoming divine damage (this feels complicated lol depending on how damage gets calculated, this might not be feasable).
I.e: "Divine Fracture: incoming divine damage increased by 30%"

Make it super duper unresisted?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

How do you think crits exist? Just a damage multiplier lol. But instead of x2 to all of it just take the Divine Damage portion and multiply by x1.3

How do you think crits exist? Just a damage multiplier lol. But instead of x2 to all of it just take the Divine Damage portion and multiply by x1.3
So its a crappy version of the quiver now
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

How? I thought Quiver just added to it's wearer's damage. In no way does it apply a debuff to a boss? I only have a DL quiver though.
And nearly anything would be an improvement to what it is right now. It's just a really really bad version of mage's EDL skill, yeah EDL not CG. The only difference is you have to cast it more often which makes it considerably worse cause you're wasting time casting a weak skill over and over rather than getting one big hit in. Not to mention it's single target.

How? I thought Quiver just added to it's wearer's damage. In no way does it apply a debuff to a boss? I only have a DL quiver though.
And nearly anything would be an improvement to what it is right now. It's just a really really bad version of mage's EDL skill, yeah EDL not CG. The only difference is you have to cast it more often which makes it considerably worse cause you're wasting time casting a weak skill over and over rather than getting one big hit in. Not to mention it's single target.
I would be under the assumption that it would be a self buff otherwise a damage multiplier stacking with other class offhands would just benefitt them instead of the dps warrior
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

I would be under the assumption that it would be a self buff otherwise a damage multiplier stacking with other class offhands would just benefitt them instead of the dps warrior
...I think that might've been the point; it'll benefit everybody. Kinda pairs well with shatter.