Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which pet is better for a warrior? Pig or hare?

Frankly, I've been playing with the pig in late game early end game and I rarely use pots or energy elixirs since you're getting 408-608 energy back every cast. Even whilst tanking spirits at necro or even Cragskorn 5. The heal at max level is about 300-400 per tick (essentially 1200-1600 hp over the span of 10 seconds) depending on what pig you take.

In my mind, it is the only choice you can make. The sustain is too great to not utilize.

For low levels hares are definitely better than pigs for any class (beside Druid I guess and maybe a ranger who utilizes lightheal, but lightheal doesn’t always get you out of every sticky situation). The hares restore hp immediately while the pigs restore hp over time, and if you find yourself in a situation where you’re about to die while leveling, you’re going to need that hp right away vs getting over the span of 10 seconds. Energy is also a huge problem if you can’t resto spam or afford crazy regen lux, and the hare can restore your energy fairly well given you keep on casting the skill. The focus boost is also nice and the magic resist will serve you well in stonevale, sections of the OW and the tower mages.

Eg I honestly doubt it makes any difference and is entirely preference. I wouldn’t say either of them are the “best” unless if you’re a tank, then go pig. Hares look better than a pig that would be better on my dinner plate so I’d go with a hare lmao.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Go pig all day, i tried lvl6 gold buny max ability on mage and now i have lvl6 gold pig onwarr 2100ab. Heals is 3x335 which is very close to rabbit, and you get the stats of pig
May i ask whats the energy regen like?
You wont have energy issues with a pig when playing a warrior, ranger, or rogue.
I NEEED NUMBERSSS
THE NUMBERSSS
THE NUMBERS WHAT DO THEY MEAN MASONNNN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue