Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Again, create a Warrior. PROBLEM

Again, create a Warrior ( other classes did not like ) well I got stuck last time at level 40
The first time I played for a warrior, I was stuck at level 40. It was very hard to play. Ispolzoval guide from this forum. Now created again a new warrior.
Tell us in detail how to play a warrior.

I will play solo.
Tell us about Stats, Skills, Mount and Pets, Jewelley, Armour, Weapon ( what to improve. What to buy )

Excuse my English.

Re: Again, create a Warrior. PROBLEM

Again, create a Warrior ( other classes did not like ) well I got stuck last time at level 40
The first time I played for a warrior, I was stuck at level 40. It was very hard to play. Ispolzoval guide from this forum. Now created again a new warrior.
Tell us in detail how to play a warrior.

I will play solo.
Tell us about Stats, Skills, Mount and Pets, Jewelley, Armour, Weapon ( what to improve. What to buy )

Excuse my English.
First off - your post is a little conflicting. You say you will play solo, right after you say that it was hard to play. This is a multiplayer game, with a heavy focus on interacting with other players. Trying to play it solo (depending on how strict you want to be on yourself) makes the game way harder than it would be normally. You don’t specify what you mean by playing solo - are you not going to trade with anyone? Not going to group with anyone? Not going to buy items from auction house? Choosing to do any of those is an admirable decision, but will easily make gameplay much harder - especially once you get to lvl 100+

Now, for picking gear and builds - there really isn’t a magic formula for the perfect way to play the game. Again, this is a multiplayer game that is designed to let you pick how you want to play. However, there are some builds that are generally regarded as the best ways to play...but you do not have to follow these. Following a recommended build or guide will not make the game easier. It will help you make the most out of your skills and stats, but how helpful it is depends on you.

Anyways, here goes:
It’s generally regarded that Strength and Vitality are the most important stats, but you want enough Focus to be able to use a couple skills during a fight.
Most warrior skills are good, but the best are probably Rupture (only can be used with axe/hammer), Pummel, Frenzy/Protective Stance, and Double Attack.
Best Warrior mount is probably a War Bear, but it depends on how you want to play, and what stats/skill you are looking for.
Best Warrior pet depends on your build, again. I’m using a boar on my warrior because I want to turn tank in the future. Mastiffs might be another good option, or a spider.
Jewellery: you’ll want higher level skill rings (usually at least +3 or better), and try to get an energy regeneration necklace and/or bracelet.
Armour: since you are at lvl 40, you could consider getting Ancient armour from Stonevale soon, then start replacing pieces with Warden gear as you continue to level up.
Weapon: this partly depends on what skills you pick. F you want to use Rupture, get an axe or hammer. If you don’t want to, you could also consider using a sword or even a spear (though there aren’t many good options for a spear at lower levels).

The main thing to keep in mind here is that the Warrior is probably the most versatile class in the game. For the most part, the best build depends on what gear you have, or can get. If you already have a good axe and a +5 Rupture ring, it could be a good idea to use Rupture with your axe as your primary weapon. On the other hand, if you already have a decent sword, and no gear for a Rupture or axe build, then it would really be just fine to stick with the sword. Same with stats - if you have good gear and don’t die very much, you may not need any more Vit for the next few levels.

I recommend trial and error. Look through your skills, read the descriptions - if one looks interesting, try putting some points in it. For gear - if you see something that looks like a pretty good upgrade to what you currently have, just go for it! You can always ask more experiences players for advice if you aren’t sure, either on the forums or in-game. You can ask others how to play all you want, and you will get some good suggestions, but the best way to find out is to find out yourself.

Also keep in mind that you can always buy books of alt or rebirth from the bounty shop if you want to change your build around.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!