Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help me with Warrior Weapon

Soo i buy anything ? no equips like jewels armor nothing ? i was wearing the ancient greataxe and my armours and jewels are unfathomable i save to lvl 60 or i buy something to help me to lvl up until them
For an offhand, you will probably want to wait until level 100, when you can get an offhand Axe of Triumph in Carrowmore Tunnels. Those are a bit pricey, costing 350k in store, but you could probably find a player selling for closer to 250-275k.

For mainhand, an axe is a great choice - it allows you to use Rupture, which is one of a warrior's best damage skills. For which one to use...just get whatever is in the store at your level. If you already have the Ancient Great Axe, I'm not sure what else is available to you...when you reach level 80, you unlock the Topaz shop in the Otherworld, which will give you a better option.

For armor, as you are level 60, you should be able to start unlocking Warden gear (a new piece every 5 levels) and that should probably be your main goal. The pieces should be pretty easy to find, though you may need to find a higher leveled person who can help you kill the bosses that drop the pieces. Until then, you can try using ancient armor, though it may not be worth the cost.

As for jewelry, you will probably want to aim for a heroic amulet of vigor (180k), which gives 20 health and energy regeneration per tick (3 seconds). If you don't want to/can't spend that much gold, aim for the energy regeneration one (90k). Health regen isn't very important - it's too small to do anything in combat, but the energy regen will let you keep using skills for a little longer during fights. Other than that, aim for skill rings, and see if you can get your hands on any legacy event boss drops - those tend to give skill points as well as some other small boosts that may be helpful.

A lot of these decisions depends on how fast you are leveling. If you think you will be at level 80 pretty soon, I'd recommend just waiting for that. If you are taking it slower, it may be worth spending more money on lower gear, as it will make the journey upwards a bit easier.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Help me with Warrior Weapon

Soo i buy anything ? no equips like jewels armor nothing ? i was wearing the ancient greataxe and my armours and jewels are unfathomable i save to lvl 60 or i buy something to help me to lvl up until them
For an offhand, you will probably want to wait until level 100, when you can get an offhand Axe of Triumph in Carrowmore Tunnels. Those are a bit pricey, costing 350k in store, but you could probably find a player selling for closer to 250-275k.

For mainhand, an axe is a great choice - it allows you to use Rupture, which is one of a warrior's best damage skills. For which one to use...just get whatever is in the store at your level. If you already have the Ancient Great Axe, I'm not sure what else is available to you...when you reach level 80, you unlock the Topaz shop in the Otherworld, which will give you a better option.

For armor, as you are level 60, you should be able to start unlocking Warden gear (a new piece every 5 levels) and that should probably be your main goal. The pieces should be pretty easy to find, though you may need to find a higher leveled person who can help you kill the bosses that drop the pieces. Until then, you can try using ancient armor, though it may not be worth the cost.

As for jewelry, you will probably want to aim for a heroic amulet of vigor (180k), which gives 20 health and energy regeneration per tick (3 seconds). If you don't want to/can't spend that much gold, aim for the energy regeneration one (90k). Health regen isn't very important - it's too small to do anything in combat, but the energy regen will let you keep using skills for a little longer during fights. Other than that, aim for skill rings, and see if you can get your hands on any legacy event boss drops - those tend to give skill points as well as some other small boosts that may be helpful.

A lot of these decisions depends on how fast you are leveling. If you think you will be at level 80 pretty soon, I'd recommend just waiting for that. If you are taking it slower, it may be worth spending more money on lower gear, as it will make the journey upwards a bit easier.
Thanks soo much bro u helped me really alot i will follow your advices and again thanks :D