Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Whats best Tank Pet

I’d go with a Phoenix, it’s kind of a must have pet with the setup I’m running. Seedling gives you a great stat page, but the elemental resists and more useful evasions(warding and fortitude) give it(Phoenix) the edge, atleast in my opinion it does :)
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

For a pure stat page, salveroot seedling is a better option anyway, beats a tan boar quite easily. 240 vit vs 180 of the boar and 480 defense vs 300 of the boar...and any skill is better than the boars one imo :lol:
      World-Gwydion
      Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
      Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
      Clan-Relentless

For a pure stat page, salveroot seedling is a better option anyway, beats a tan boar quite easily. 240 vit vs 180 of the boar and 480 defense vs 300 of the boar...and any skill is better than the boars one imo :lol:
      Yoooo salve adds vit now? ;-; what sorcery is this
      Epona:
      Prevail ~ 220 Sexy Tank o.o ~

Arawn:
      Infurnus~222 Wack Rogue ~

I actually didnt notice they changed it to 240 vit, but I believe Salve is more towards physical resistance while phoenix more towards elemental. I believe its harder to have all elemental resists at same amounts as physical, at least for tanks. TBH, with how OP tank bt gear is (armour, defence, hp, elemental resists), u dont lack a single stat. Might as well go with something that improves ur quality of life, such as phoenix (best support debuff) or bunny (cus energy is fun to have).
      #NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I actually didnt notice they changed it to 240 vit, but I believe Salve is more towards physical resistance while phoenix more towards elemental. I believe its harder to have all elemental resists at same amounts as physical, at least for tanks. TBH, with how OP tank bt gear is (armour, defence, hp, elemental resists), u dont lack a single stat. Might as well go with something that improves ur quality of life, such as phoenix (best support debuff) or bunny (cus energy is fun to have).
      I don’t disagree with you, as a matter of fact that’s the pet I’m using right now ;) There’s some tanks who just like to flex that superior stat page, was just saying which pet would be the best to achieve that. A Phoenix is definitely a better tank pet in my opinion too, I wouldn’t be able to sustain my 40% Shield Wall recast without having that extra bit of energy.
        World-Gwydion
        Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
        Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
        Clan-Relentless