Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: about tanks

Ok let focus on the bosses never miss statement. I'm a bit confused, if they never miss why would our astral gear have defense? Just a thought.
They DO miss. And armor DOES NOT HAVE TO to be for bosses only...

I've also restatted. Im still a tank, but I have a secret build.
:shock: secret build

ps: this started as a question and turned into a "im the best tank argument" :lol:
Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

: this started as a question and turned into a "im the best tank argument" :lol:
Nah, not really
No argument, I simply know I'm the best.

jk.

My current stats r around 40 5 5 380. I've been wondering if it makes sense to pour some points into Dex for defense or if it's not really worth the hp loss.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

My current stats r around 40 5 5 380. I've been wondering if it makes sense to pour some points into Dex for defense or if it's not really worth the hp loss.
Yes, it is worth it. As long as you have enough HP to take a few hard hits when tanking.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Here are my current stats.
This setup gives me 2700 health, I will have 5 focus once I get heroic rejuv necklace. I can still hit 350-400 with giant swing and 100-200 melee. My weapon is iceking spear.
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

Yes, it is worth it. As long as you have enough HP to take a few hard hits when tanking.
Depends, if u got warden upgrade take all of the dex away
Beastonator- Lvl 85 Warrior
Awesomeonator- Lvl 32 Druid
Studinator- Lvl 21 rouge

(workin on those alts)
PROUD MEMBER OF RAPTURE EVE

When you tank obviously you are focusing on raising your vit, but how ddo u guys hit with 5 strenght just wondering cause its been bothering me lol and would it be logical to tank with a 1 handed sword if you are only using 5 strength?
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

When you tank obviously you are focusing on raising your vit, but how ddo u guys hit with 5 strenght just wondering cause its been bothering me lol and would it be logical to tank with a 1 handed sword if you are only using 5 strength?
When your ability is maxed, you do quite a bit of damage. Of coarse it's logical to tank with a one-handed weapon. What's not logical is tanking with minimal defenses.

It doesn't matter how much damage a tank does because tanks are there to take damage, not deal it
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

So I did a little experiment, was forced after the overwhelming community support.
I've also restatted. Im still a tank, but I have a secret build.
My results are not scientific and are subject to intense scrutiny. please, if you have issues with my results test yourself and post please. I AM ALSO WILLING TO SHARE MY STATS TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF PVP MONTHS FROM NOW.
Frank 91
5/65/5/400
3019 hit points
168 defense with Astral Gloves and Boots.
Boss List
misses, blocks and dodges per attacks
1. [ Level 75 - Stonefang ] 1 IN 7
2. [ Level 85 - Redbane ] 1 IN 9
3. [ Level 85 - Goartusk ] 1 IN 10 ish
4. [ Level 90 - Bladewing ] 1 IN 7
5. [ Level 90 - Bonehead ] 1 IN 12
6. [ Level 95 - Ironspike ] 1 IN 8
7. [ Level 100 - Shivercowl ] HATE THIS SOB no accurate or semi accurate data
8. [ Level 100 - Spearhorn ]1 IN 15
9. [ Level 105 - Deadroot ] 1 IN 12
10. [ Level 105 - Rockbelly ] ? have not killed since stat change

Please if you have issues with this very flimsy Study. Help me compile more evidence for or against DEX, instead of pure speculation and hunches.

Would love to see numbers on a warrior with Full Virt against these bosses.
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011