Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Class Advice

Hey guys, I was looking to start a new account after quitting for a couple years. Is rogue a good class to start off with? When I say this I mean—drops aren’t too rare, relatively cheap, and relatively easy to level.

Re: Class Advice

Hey guys, I was looking to start a new account after quitting for a couple years. Is rogue a good class to start off with? When I say this I mean—drops aren’t too rare, relatively cheap, and relatively easy to level.
Rogue is going to be a bit of a pain to level. On pretty much every server, drops are in high demand because there are so many rogues. Boss loot is in a similar situation. Rogues are not terribly hard to level, but if you don't have gold/real money to invest in elixirs and potions, it can get pretty painful soloing as levels go up.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Rogue is going to be a bit of a pain to level. On pretty much every server, drops are in high demand because there are so many rogues. Boss loot is in a similar situation. Rogues are not terribly hard to level, but if you don't have gold/real money to invest in elixirs and potions, it can get pretty painful soloing as levels go up.
Thank you so much! Would you recommend another class to start off with? Like relatively cheap, not too slow to level either, drops aren’t too hard to come by. Anything but Druid really, I used to have a Druid, I was looking for a change!

Thank you so much! Would you recommend another class to start off with? Like relatively cheap, not too slow to level either, drops aren’t too hard to come by. Anything but Druid really, I used to have a Druid, I was looking for a change!
I'm replying to all your posts lol.

Part of the decision depends on your play-style, and how much gold/platinum you are willing to spend, as well as whether you plan on speeding through to endgame (200+) or if you plan to take it slowly.

If you want to save gold and go for an all-around good character, I'd say a Ranger might be a good class to try. With a decent heal, and damage supportive skills, they can survive pretty easily and deal decent damage.
If you don't mind suffering through energy shortages (which you may want to avoid, seeing as you have been a Druid lol), Mages can be surprisingly fun to mess around with.
Warriors are a good choice too, with decent survivability and damage, but the endgame gear tends to push Warriors toward being tanks, so good damage gear can be a bit limited (at endgame).
Rogues are good if you like dealing high damage, but tend to be squishier, causing you to usually spend more on idols/potions/elixirs for survival (especially when soloing).

Of course, several of those cons can be overridden by leveling with other players, or by trying different builds, so don't take this as the standard.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Imo dps classes will cost you gold, woth pots and lix etc

Druids r a pain to lvl, easy, but SLOW and time consuming

Mages- energy boost can be like an e lox
Shield can be like hp lix and pots, save u from dying
And incredible dmg, overall they r nice ( at higher lvls u will need partners imo )

Warriors- buffy hard to kill, easy to gear, they do good dmg

Dps classes will be a pain to gear for endgame especially rogues

Warriors are easy to gear but once u start needing the rly good gear, it will be hard

Druids- very ez to gear

Mages- easy to gear
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger