Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Pet for Rogue

Ice Dragon if you can afford it, spider if you can't
if there is high competition on edls then ice is best dragon. Otherwise magic is better
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ice Dragon if you can afford it, spider if you can't
if there is high competition on edls then ice is best dragon. Otherwise magic is better
Dunno why dragons came into play when he clearly stated pet tokens.

Spider
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

In my opinion I think for lower lvl rouges I would go for with the bunny, because it gives health and energy regen. And at lower lvls your health and energy regen probably sucks. As you get to higher lvls you increase your sigils and get better health energy regen lux, so by then it would be better to get a spider, and if you can afford dragon eggs then like everybody else said go with ice dragon.

I wouldn’t consider wasting pets on a pet that you won’t use endgame. You should pick a pet from the beginning and stick with it til the end. Only way you have chances of max abilities with little effort besides lixing. Just always use wisdom lix and spam pet and mount skill. If you’re rich then feel free to use chicken and change to dps endgame but not recommended tbh. I’d rather invest in sigils

There’s a few options...

If you’re mostly a solo player and see yourself mostly solo your career with lixing and bossing, a rabbit is a good choice for a couple reasons. You get an energy regen which helps eliminate some need for lux gear. You also get a nice heal down the road as you level it up which in turn saves you from using a lot of restos, which if you’re strapped on cash and want to save for quest drops or gear saves you money for that. Even though a rabbit isn’t a dps bonus, it has some good pros for a rogue.

A chicken is great because it adds a heal, attack and defense due to dex. I run a chicken on ,y hybrid warrior. When all is said and done with a level 6 T4 chicken you’re looking at a heal tick of over 1400 points which can also Crit each tick. 3 ticks per cast. Saves on restos, heals, adds 300 attack and 360 defense. Not too shabby.

Wolf and spider are good if you want to straight up dps and restos aren’t an issue. If you care about end game boss kills or lock battles, those are good options. If you’re more about being a team player and being a fairly decent dpser, chicken and rabbit are good choices.

So, decide what you want out of your rogue endgame and go from there.