Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Full support?

Throughout my Celtic Journey I have taken many key roles in my world. I Clouds have Tanked the one and only Geledon, I have healed my clannies as a Druid, and locked bosses as a ranger. (All while being a rogue) I am considered Transclass. While all those roles are very fun..... I wish to become the ultimate support. Now my question is what is you max expose and how can I get it over 3000?

Thanks, Love,
-Clouds
220 everything

Re: Full support?

Me being support rogue atm, my expose ive seen 2950 ish. That’s with having 8k hp to avoid dying a lot. That was also with 2 royal living flesh rings. Just got an imperial so I will check to see what it is at now with all 3 on. I focus a lot more to hp at times then to getting expose over 3k unless you have godly rings. Atm not sure if better to go cunning over dex. If so then it would be logical to restat and focus vit to desired go once you get expose high enough. Not sure. Need to do some testing

Well stack as much Dex/ cunning as possible, different for different people since they have access to different gear

Also I’d recommend having eagle pet, focus is useful for casting skills and the eagle pet skill is a mini expose

Me being support rogue atm, my expose ive seen 2950 ish. That’s with having 8k hp to avoid dying a lot. That was also with 2 royal living flesh rings. Just got an imperial so I will check to see what it is at now with all 3 on. I focus a lot more to hp at times then to getting expose over 3k unless you have godly rings. Atm not sure if better to go cunning over dex. If so then it would be logical to restat and focus vit to desired go once you get expose high enough. Not sure. Need to do some testing
Dex will give you more bang for the buck than cunning if you have to choose between the two
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Throughout my Celtic Journey I have taken many key roles in my world. I Clouds have Tanked the one and only Geledon, I have healed my clannies as a Druid, and locked bosses as a ranger. (All while being a rogue) I am considered Transclass. While all those roles are very fun..... I wish to become the ultimate support. Now my question is what is you max expose and how can I get it over 3000?

Thanks, Love,
-Clouds
220 everything
Right now, my max expose has been 2869 and my max smoke has been 2018 but I'm not exactly rocking the perfect gear. Rocking full dex and 5.6k hp

Right now I'm using:
Ammy - Paradai's +6 ss ammy (hoping to get the osan +12 or +15 version but the dude never drops them)
Charm - Royal silverweb charm of night (skain dex charm/higher tier night spider charm works great here, bt misc if your there)
Brace 1 - Royal prot brace str/dex (higher dex version) with hp (2 deadly ambush braces would be ideal)
Brace 2 - Majestic deadly ambush brace
Ring 1-3 - mighty/royal/imperial living flesh rings (a fourth/higher tiers would be sick :D )
Ring 4 - Royal expose weakness prot ring (gives dex and skill points so substituting this for now)
Armor - Full edl with doch gul gloves and shadowscale helm of bones
Weapons - Level 200 dex offhand (gives 210 dex) and the new cg mainhand (200 dex)

The idea is to not care about anything else too much and grab all the stuff that gives dex/cunning boosts (7/8 of the ideal gear I said above gives boosts to both which is great). With slight boosts in tier and getting better gear, you can see how 3k+ expose can be achieved. Already reaching 2k+ smoke which is always a cool addition :)

Edit: Just got a royal deadly ambush brace and a majestic necral ring of skulls (str dex cunning) and achieved 3k+ expose and around 2.15k smoke
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

I’m on 2 godly and an imperial I believe living flesh, plus a majestic (hp vit dex) and royal (hp and str and dex) prot braces tower ammy but will look into us ing my +9 paradai ammy, with Max tier 4 spider, also skain misc for dex (145 I believe) and arcane ring for the divine damage for bosses, I’m at 2770 expose and 1962 smoke. Have a godly expose prot ring but doesn’t change much from imp necro ring and would rather have the hp so I can be full dex. I will look into getting dex ammy from tower or better Prada I ammy. Stay with edl because the divine damage since I don’t leave bosses. Also use a mordy dark duelist helm.

My dex is at around 2.8k with cunning at near 4.8k
Expose comes to about 2.8k
Smoke is past 2k, possible 2.1
Poison wep is only at 238
I use a deadly ambush brace but when I replaced it for a godly prot dex main brace the debuffs when down so I'd say cunning to an extent plays a good role if you want to get these values up.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

BT ammy would be something to look at. A godly ammy would definitely be the best support ammy for a rogue. Deadly ambush bracers are definitely the way to go for bracers. BT helm.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger