Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crazy rogue stats

So far, still need a few pieces of gear and better food
I have tried similar stats. Can’t even kill shadow hound these stats. Now I am mostly vit and I kill shadow hounds with more than half hp left. These kind of insane stats are good if u want to get kill at endgame bosses but for doing daily bounties like the shadow hound quest, u die a lot unless u are hasted and spam restores.

I have tried similar stats. Can’t even kill shadow hound these stats. Now I am mostly vit and I kill shadow hounds with more than half hp left. These kind of insane stats are good if u want to get kill at endgame bosses but for doing daily bounties like the shadow hound quest, u die a lot unless u are hasted and spam restores.
Is this better? This setup can do both. Also the point of the thread wasn’t to make a viable bossing build but to just see what the highest possible overall stats with current gear is.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Is this better? This setup can do both. Also the point of the thread wasn’t to make a viable bossing build but to just see what the highest possible overall stats with current gear is.
Wow, this is crazy stats.