Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Great advice, i have all the swap jewelers that you listed above except for shadowstrike ring or amulet. Wondering what attack is needed lixed for endgame bosses. From what i noticed otm nerfed attacks needed to land decent amount of hit on gelebron. I tested and landed 6/10 hits with 8k attack. What minimum Health and attack needed?? And how do i change my title lol??? I am not a peasant.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Great advice, i have all the swap jewelers that you listed above except for shadowstrike ring or amulet. Wondering what attack is needed lixed for endgame bosses. From what i noticed otm nerfed attacks needed to land decent amount of hit on gelebron. I tested and landed 6/10 hits with 8k attack. What minimum Health and attack needed?? And how do i change my title lol??? I am not a peasant.
Anywhere around 10k attack before lixing is the end goal for rogues, more is better but don't go all in on attack if it costs you too much in other areas. Your hp depends on what armor you currently wear and whether or not you're willing to use combos or max hp lixes at Gelebron/bloodthorn. Also your title will change as you make more posts on the forum
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis