Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

Players using runic ammy should be swapping it with godly scoundrel ammy or any tier really for skill use to output “best dps overall” on all but double attack. There is quite a bit more pieces missing from the puzzle in this post.

Edit: over looked the mentioning of mord spear swap for dub attack was a lot to read lol
Fake news I just tested at 2k str using edl mh ( and cg oh)
the godly scoundrel ammy does not give me a boost of 480 on assassinate/sneaky so it isn’t worth swapping a permantely equipped runic ammy.

It was said it’s best in all scenarios so only mentioned this one to debunk it, maybe with 500 str it’s better

Any claims made should be provided with evidence, so people believe you it’s just the logical thing to do, nobody would have argued with the sun ammy being the best if valid evidence was given

Here is a small sample of the scaling. My control is 2* steelsoul type mobs. I ran this on a +6 a -1 and a -11 lvl mob off a 203 warrior. PVE is 1 solid combat script it doesn’t matter if it’s a 1 star or 6 star mob. The only time combat differs is when it comes to pvp....... and sry tp I’m not sending 20 screen shots each of pertaining lvl brackets it would take an hour to load. 9 took long enough for my patients in this matter and is sufficient to get my point in sway. Note this is not a bug, it is simply how the ammy performs via combat coding as intended. Any damage dealing ammy follows the same theory.

EDIT: SMALL TYPO
Last edited by aftermath on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Players using runic ammy should be swapping it with godly scoundrel ammy or any tier really for skill use to output “best dps overall” on all but double attack. There is quite a bit more pieces missing from the puzzle in this post.

Edit: over looked the mentioning of mord spear swap for dub attack was a lot to read lol
the godly scoundrel ammy does not give me a boost of 480 on assassinate/sneaky so it isn’t worth swapping a permantely equipped runic ammy.

It was said it’s best in all scenarios so only mentioned this one to debunk it, maybe with 500 str it’s better

Any claims made should be provided with evidence, so people believe you it’s just the logical thing to do, nobody would have argued with the sun ammy being the best if valid evidence was given
Did u look under skill damage via ui tab or did u test this on the same mob for control?

Here is a small sample of the scaling. My control is 2* steelsoul type mobs. I ran this on a +6 a -1 and a -11 lvl mob off a 203 warrior. PVE is 1 solid combat script it doesn’t matter if it’s a 1 star or 6 star mob. The only time combat differs is when it comes to pvp....... and sry tp I’m not sending 20 screen shots each of pertaining lvl brackets it would take an hour to load. 9 took long enough for my patients in this matter and is sufficient to get my point in sway. Note this is not a bug, it is simply how the ammy performs via combat coding as intended. Any damage dealing ammy follows the same theory.

EDIT: SMALL TYPO
You can even test on 4* mobs at lvl 150. Yes I know 6* has much higher resistance and all that ya ya ya ya... but that set a side u can still see the theory. At 150 use the ammy on a 165, 160 mob, and then finally on the 155 mobs and below you will see it is finally not nerfed. Hit it on a 150 mob then a 145mob. You will see a significant increase in damage.
That's not how it works, as mobs level they have more resists which skew any possible tests on them. The only way would be to use the ammy skill from a 220 20 times on a mob, and then use the same skill on the same mob from a level 225, and they do the exact same.
each of those mobs are different types as well as different levels, which affect their resistances. It has nothing to do with what your level is. try testing it with a pierce lure, their resist all goes to 0 and the damage becomes equal across the board. there is however a nerf in damage if you are below a the targets level, which may be what you are confusing yourself with. once you reach the targets level, the nerf isnt in effect and you do normal damage
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

The resistant table on these type of mob tier in same aspect. I’ve tested that as well. Do your own research if you don’t believe me I’ve done enough here. They are reskinned copies of each other that follow the same resistance table amongst the floors.

And yes different lvls is my point haha. When you r higher than a mob u do more damage when u r lower u do less in 5 lvl increments. You totally blew past the whole point I’m not testing vs resistances I’m testing buff via combat lvl lol. As to y a rogue 225+ sun ammy will do more damage than a rogue 224 or below on all 220 mobs.
Last edited by aftermath on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Did u look under skill damage via ui tab or did u test this on the same mob for control?
Yes I did both just incase the boost didn’t show up on stat page for some reason , I hit a castle dummy 10x with each skill with and without the scoundrel ammy and found little to no boost, also have to consider elemental resist are lower than physical which is why it’s not really worth it.