Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

But yes I agree with u on the osan ammy for ss I forgot about that one for maximum dps. However sneaky, qs, rend and assassinate are far more buffed with scoundrels ammy than runic. Not just rend alone.
I think you're overestimating how much impact cunning has to certain skills.
I think u overestimate how much true damage that runic ammy adds to skills/autos even with a fatty fire lure
The bonus from cunning and how much dmg the runic ammy adds is easily testable so you don't over or underestimate. What looks good or poor on paper doesn't always translate over to actual results.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think you're overestimating how much impact cunning has to certain skills.
I think u overestimate how much true damage that runic ammy adds to skills/autos even with a fatty fire lure
The bonus from cunning and how much dmg the runic ammy adds is easily testable so you don't over or underestimate. What looks good or poor on paper doesn't always translate over to actual results.
Doubt aftermath has much eg dps experience at all
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Lol yeah 4 endgame toons at like alnost every server just shut up, aftermath can prolly outdps the spectral out of u lol.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Lol yeah 4 endgame toons at like alnost every server just shut up, aftermath can prolly outdps the spectral out of u lol.
Aside from the intention of wanting to be insulting and using hyperbole, what is your point?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Aside from the intention of wanting to be insulting and using hyperbole, what is your point?
Its just stupid to shut a discussion by saying “oh u dont have eg expeirence at all clearly”

No he does and hes one of the best rogues telling him he doesnt have endgane experience is non sense when he has endgame toons at every server and one of each class in lugh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Its just stupid to shut a discussion by saying “oh u dont have eg expeirence at all clearly”

No he does and hes one of the best rogues telling him he doesnt have endgane experience is non sense when he has endgame toons at every server and one of each class in lugh
Relax. from what he was saying I doubt he’s one of the best rogues. Hotswapping a cunning ammy for skills that get buffed from valour ammy is just silly. And wyld sun ammy lol? Maybe for a frozen locker
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

@zyz — Don’t knock scoundrel before you try it. Because if you have tried it the swap would prove formidable on skills over a runic. Only gonna hurt ur dps like u said if u have grandma reactions on the swapping... ofc don’t swap if u on sun ammy tho :P tho I don’t recommend you using it under lvl 225.

@apples — Yes like I said, sun ammy most op ammy for a rogue lvl 225+. Your rogue not even 220 yet is it? So yes as I also stated I concur runic ammy best for you since you are lower than 225 if your rogue is even of lvl to equipt it in the first place. I merely said it’s best for certain rogues. Maybe read in full and not skim? And on a side note Bele don’t even know what a rogue is yet if you want to get roasting on me. Balor and Lir rogues are way ahead of yours.
Last edited by aftermath on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

With pierce lure your sun ammy skill will not do even a quarter of what the description says, the ammy then leaves you with 150 str and dex for 45 seconds, meanwhile the valour ammy only has consistency and will continue to do what it originally does start to end.
I'm not going to say you lack endgame experience but I'll say every other toon on your server does if you're really using a sun ammy and getting kills over them.(that's an assumption, I have no idea what you are actually killing when you say sun ammy beats valour).
Also like bee said it's ridiculous swapping a scoundrel ammy for skills like assassinate, qs, sneaky when you can already swap direct damage gear and that already boosts it to it's higher potential, in my opinion the ammy won't make the skill go much higher and it's basically just a waste of a swap which leads to misclick or unregistered clicks which results in a loss of auto(s).
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Yet another rogue below 225 that can’t test how much more damage the sun ammy skill does than 224 and below? And the 150 dex and str is firm not 45 seconds. Also with 1000 hp on it it lets you put 160 more points between str and/or dex. You guys can’t see outside the box lol. And you r talking .01 of a second to tap that scoundrel neck lol it’s not ridiculous, if everyone on your server is doin the exact same thing this swap is the step up.