Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EG gear help

Why?

STR with enough health is the way to go.

I tested this build against a couple of rogues with full doch who run the metrosexual high dex or hybrid build over Gelebron, Mord and Necro.

I pretty much get the kill 99% of the time, the only times I don't is when I'm AFK.
dex is only good for boosting skills and personally i found dex to be useless at higher than 750-1k all its good for is boosting skills and when u have 750-1k dex, cunning offers higher boost for me personally
same goes with str with my dark gele dagger and other pierce bonuses after 1.5k str feels redundant unless u have a significant increase- so raw damage/ dagger gear is better than stat gear but this all depends on ure total pierce damage, also the food that offer pierce damage scale with str making higher str worth it.

really a rogue should have 6k min hp builds, having any less does not increase your dps by a lot, making it useless and the more u die the less dps u do.

Wow...so much Dextrosexual in this thread smh
Im a particular rogue who swaps for 5/6 of the skills i use. My Qs is 6600, sneak is 18.5k, rend 1.1, Ss 5.4, pw 188. If 2/5 of those skills are dex, and im already plateauing hard into 1900+ str, adding to dex isnt a worthless endeavor.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Update: switched my skills:
Now using Double Attack, sneaky, qs, ss, rend all maxed Rest in pw
Rn with my build i get quite a few necro, mord, hrung etc kills, but still struggle at prot.
Thought this could help me out:

What do you guys think of using a godly Double Attack cooldown brace in Addition to the sneaky recast charm?

Rn with my build i get quite a few necro, mord, hrung etc kills, but still struggle at prot.

What do you guys think of using a godly Double Attack cooldown brace in Addition to the sneaky recast charm?
Lol Rogues should never get the kill on prot. Ever. If so the rangers in your clan suck and should delete their toons. The skill prot casts I think is called whirling blades, it makes your auto attacks slow as hell for like 10-15 seconds. Rangers don’t get this problem. The skill doesn’t reach them. There’s no reason I rogue should ever outhit a ranger on prot. Sorry man.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Lol Rogues should never get the kill on prot. Ever. If so the rangers in your clan suck and should delete their toons. The skill prot casts I think is called whirling blades, it makes your auto attacks slow as hell for like 10-15 seconds. Rangers don’t get this problem. The skill doesn’t reach them. There’s no reason I rogue should ever outhit a ranger on prot. Sorry man.
Not true, u have to run away when orange text shows using battle mount or travel lix, and run back when he starts the animation, any rogue who has been to more than 10-20 prot can do this easily, the only issue then is the stun that doesn’t affect rangers.

I would also recommend using a sneaky recast bracelot and a qs emberdrake, qs has a 10s recast time so the recast charm to me makes a huge difference from 1.5-2.5s, on long boss fights it adds up. Our advantage over rangers are our skills, so we might as well use em

Let me run this by you guys. My current ring set up is as such:
Divine ring
Royal Necro dagger ring
Reaper
Runic valor

Will replace Runic with a Necro dagger ring as soon as I can my question is this: for hotswapping divine ring I was thinking of swapping in a godly aetheric quickstrike ring and a Necro str/Dex/cunning ring - thoughts?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Let me run this by you guys. My current ring set up is as such:
Divine ring
Royal Necro dagger ring
Reaper
Runic valor

Will replace Runic with a Necro dagger ring as soon as I can my question is this: for hotswapping divine ring I was thinking of swapping in a godly aetheric quickstrike ring and a Necro str/Dex/cunning ring - thoughts?
For right now I'd actually hot swap ur runic ring out instead of divine ring. Also yeh go for the godly ring. I never have hot swapped cunning rings tho.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

You are only able to swap 1 ring per skill unless you go into inventory and manually swap like people used to do before gear could be added to hotbars. Imo its a waste to swap the cunning ring. But 100% would swap the godly gele qs ring. Amazing luck to have one of those :o

And like flameblade said, swap the valour ring not anointed. Even after you replace valour with a blood ring id swap the lower blood ring over anointed
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple