Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Strength Rogue Vs Dex Rogue - build comparrison and opinion post

Hi there Fellow Rogue players ( mine is only a lvl 100 nub alt)

After looking deeply through the forum I couldn't find a reliable post about the pros and cons and general opinions of rogue strength builds vs dexterity builds.

so that's just it, all of you experienced high level rogues please comment below your opinions on the advantages and disadvantages of these builds and what lux would be recommended to fully maximise a certain build at a certain level, also tell us your journey through the str vs dex experimentation.

personally my build is with lux (I know nothing about rogues) (180 dex, 125 str 120 foc 240 vit)
skills I use are shadow strike (max) quickstrike(max) life steal (max because my hp regen sucks and helps me out when I solo 3* mobs lixing) and double attack (semi max to suit the area im in)

My initial objective is to gather all the data and make a very detailed and long review/ information guide looking into the str vs dex subject for rogues.

Looking forward to your opinions CH community :)
A smug casual warrior from morrigan

Re: Strength Rogue Vs Dex Rogue - build comparrison and opinion post

Hi there Fellow Rogue players ( mine is only a lvl 100 nub alt)

After looking deeply through the forum I couldn't find a reliable post about the pros and cons and general opinions of rogue strength builds vs dexterity builds.

so that's just it, all of you experienced high level rogues please comment below your opinions on the advantages and disadvantages of these builds and what lux would be recommended to fully maximise a certain build at a certain level, also tell us your journey through the str vs dex experimentation.

personally my build is with lux (I know nothing about rogues) (180 dex, 125 str 120 foc 240 vit)
skills I use are shadow strike (max) quickstrike(max) life steal (max because my hp regen sucks and helps me out when I solo 3* mobs lixing) and double attack (semi max to suit the area im in)

My initial objective is to gather all the data and make a very detailed and long review/ information guide looking into the str vs dex subject for rogues.

Looking forward to your opinions CH community :)
There are different purposes for dex/str rogues.. better in different locations, etc. Depends on what you are trying to do.