Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need gear help for returning rogue

Hello fellow rogues I'm in need for some help for better jewellery I am currently lvl 185 looking to reach 190 in the next 2 weeks so I'll be looking to change my jewellery atm my jewellery is
Comrak stormleaf neck
Comrak stormleaf misc
Skyprism band of splendor
Reapers bracelet of strength
Eldericht valour ring
Comrak bladeleaf ring
Comrak frostroot ring
Comrak stormleaf ring

My clan I'm currently can't fight all the EG bosses so that jewellery is out of reach atm so looking at lux shop stuff. All help is appreciated

Re: Need gear help for returning rogue

Hello fellow rogues I'm in need for some help for better jewellery I am currently lvl 185 looking to reach 190 in the next 2 weeks so I'll be looking to change my jewellery atm my jewellery is
Comrak stormleaf neck
Comrak stormleaf misc
Skyprism band of splendor
Reapers bracelet of strength
Eldericht valour ring
Comrak bladeleaf ring
Comrak frostroot ring
Comrak stormleaf ring
I would stick to that gear and not speand on anything because you will need gold when your lvl 200and your right around the corner honestly. But once your 200 if your clan can provide ask for skain jewlery that give streanth or attack I recommend runi rings of valor and if you can't get a skain set or an ammy gara works to its basically the same as skain but lvl 190 If you can get neither runic pendant of valor is a good choice for ammy

My clan I'm currently can't fight all the EG bosses so that jewellery is out of reach atm so looking at lux shop stuff. All help is appreciated