Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lvl 200 anmy and energy problems

Hey, I just hit lvl 200 and I'm thinking to buy lvl 200 valour ammy, what do u say about that ammy?
And for the people with no energy Regen, how are u doing at bosses?
Please don't get that ammy, it's horrible.
Get one of these lux neckpieces insead:

- Dex or Str lvl 190 shinestone ammy. The Dex ammy gives you 1k mana and a skill that deals up to 2k pierce dmg, then 1.5k DoT for 15 sec. Personally, I don't like the str one but it's also a good choice. Both provide +200 to an attribute and 60 hp/mana regen. The Str ammy gives you +1k hp and a cloak skill that does 500 elemental dmg per mob hit.

- Lvl 190 Dex or Str perceptor. The shield skill blocks 800 dmg, it's saved me so many times and the cooldown is pretty fast. This ammy also gives you 140 elemental dmg, 220 dex or str, and 100 hp regen. Without sigils or other energy regens you'll NEED to use pots or an energy lix.

- Wyld Sun Ammy (150). In my server these are extremely expensive (doubt they aren't in others), they give a major advantage when locking and are considered the best rogue ammy by many. This amulet gives you 1k energy, an instacast skill that does up to 4k piercing damage, 150 Str AND Dex, 70 hp regen and 50 mana regen.

- Stargem necklace of the stormcaller or windrider. Both give you +200 to an attribute, 120 elemental dmg, 200 attack, 60 hp regen and 40 mana regen. IMO the skills on these amulets really suck, the good thing about it is you get a set bonus of 40 hp and mana regen when combining them with a stargem ring and bracelet.

(Prices are not 100% accurate, they will obviously depend on what server you play on.)
The shinestone and perceptor pendants normally sell for shop price + 500k.
Stargem ammy is normally sold as a set with a ring and bracelet for 4m+.
Wyldshrine Amulet of the Sun is 6m+ normally. I've seen people try sell for 12m.
Legends are made, not born.

[Morrigan] ShadowElite, proud chieftain of Legend.

Hey, I just hit lvl 200 and I'm thinking to buy lvl 200 valour ammy, what do u say about that ammy?

- Dex or Str lvl 190 shinestone ammy. The Dex ammy gives you 1k mana and a skill that deals up to 2k pierce dmg, then 1.5k DoT for 15 sec. Personally, I don't like the str one but it's also a good choice. Both provide +200 to an attribute and 60 hp/mana regen. The Str ammy gives you +1k hp and a cloak skill that does 500 elemental dmg per mob hit.

- Lvl 190 Dex or Str perceptor. The shield skill blocks 800 dmg, it's saved me so many times and the cooldown is pretty fast. This ammy also gives you 140 elemental dmg, 220 dex or str, and 100 hp regen. Without sigils or other energy regens you'll NEED to use pots or an energy lix.

- Wyld Sun Ammy (150). In my server these are extremely expensive (doubt they aren't in others), they give a major advantage when locking and are considered the best rogue ammy by many. This amulet gives you 1k energy, an instacast skill that does up to 4k piercing damage, 150 Str AND Dex, 70 hp regen and 50 mana regen.

- Stargem necklace of the stormcaller or windrider. Both give you +200 to an attribute, 120 elemental dmg, 200 attack, 60 hp regen and 40 mana regen. IMO the skills on these amulets really suck, the good thing about it is you get a set bonus of 40 hp and mana regen when combining them with a stargem ring and bracelet.

(Prices are not 100% accurate, they will obviously depend on what server you play on.)
Wyldshrine Amulet of the Sun is 6m+ normally. I've seen people try sell for 12m.
the two best dps ammies 200+ is runic valour ammy and stargem str ammy(600 attack skill is great). Anything else is worse and imo a waste of gold.

Stargem dex ammy is actually kinda weak.

Wyld sun ammy is aweful at bosses and only any good for locking dl on an alt. Total waste of gold unless its for a locker alt. Also its 1k health, not energy. Is decent for leveling but still not the best.

The dex shinestone ammy, similar to wyld sun ammy is not good at bosses and only really decent for a locker. The str ammy is worse than the dex shinestone ammy.

Most of the ammies you suggested are not great. Valour ammy is one of the strongest and also is the cheapest of all those you suggested.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

the two best dps ammies 200+ is runic valour ammy and stargem str ammy(600 attack skill is great). Anything else is worse and imo a waste of gold.

Wyld sun ammy is aweful at bosses and only any good for locking dl on an alt. Total waste of gold unless its for a locker alt. Also its 1k health, not energy. Is decent for leveling but still not the best.

The dex shinestone ammy, similar to wyld sun ammy is not good at bosses and only really decent for a locker. The str ammy is worse than the dex shinestone ammy.

Most of the ammies you suggested are not great. Valour ammy is one of the strongest and also is the cheapest of all those you suggested.
Wasn't aware of that. Someone in our clan told me the runic ammy + runic str rings and str spider charm is better than a gara set, is that true?
Legends are made, not born.

[Morrigan] ShadowElite, proud chieftain of Legend.

Wasn't aware of that. Someone in our clan told me the runic ammy + runic str rings and str spider charm is better than a gara set, is that true?
If used skillfully can be better then skain or garanak set, yes