Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 190 Rogue seeking assistance with skills/stats

So I've been having some trouble lately trying to find what would work best for me at my level. I know there's multiple builds for rogues, but I was just wanting some opinions on what you would do in the current situation. Please keep in mind that I play on Balor and we are having a lot of clan issues at the moment and it is harder than it usually is (lol) to complete dl. I am still fairly new and have a limited amount of gold atm so I cannot guzzle restos like water. I did go with rabbit pet and it's a gold lvl 3 currently to help alleviate some of the need for restos. The vial gear I use is mainly because it's the best gear I can find currently until I complete dl armor. Yes those are the only 2 pieces of dl I have. Helm is sneaky +6. Osan ring is +8qs, +4 riposte. Bracers are hrung heat dmg and 180 lux STR version brace. I appreciate any tips and criticism I can find. Thank you!
Last edited by Vrend on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
20170111_093132.png
20170111_093132.png (211.66 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
20170111_093049.png
20170111_093049.png (269.09 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
20170111_092715.png
20170111_092715.png (260.11 KiB) Viewed 4074 times

Re: Level 190 Rogue seeking assistance with skills/stats

You say your clan is limited ATM, so idk what you can get your hands on maybe borrow stuff, I like a full str build past 185. Also if you haste/combo while lixiing a more spear usually is nice for leveling (not bossing)
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

You say your clan is limited ATM, so idk what you can get your hands on maybe borrow stuff, I like a full str build past 185. Also if you haste/combo while lixiing a more spear usually is nice for leveling (not bossing)
Thank you so no dex?? I'm afraid my def will turn to trash ); but I do lix with a druid usually. I'll give it a go. If I can't find a mord spear would you recommend vendor spear?

Thank you so no dex?? I'm afraid my def will turn to trash ); but I do lix with a druid usually. I'll give it a go. If I can't find a mord spear would you recommend vendor spear?
I don't recommend spear from vendor in any circumstance, dags r better in that case and yeh ur def might be lower and hard to have a high hp to make up for with without dl aura. That should be numbered 1 on your list to work on. Lixing with Druid will be good.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I don't recommend spear from vendor in any circumstance, dags r better in that case and yeh ur def might be lower and hard to have a high hp to make up for with without dl aura. That should be numbered 1 on your list to work on. Lixing with Druid will be good.
Yea the majority of the time all I do is boss. Hopefully the sun will shine on a dogs butt sometime soon. Thank you for the help Flame!

I definitely support the idea of adding more str. I had around 1000 str and 450 dex at 190. It's definitely not a locking build and it won't help your life steal heal. Str is very much based for high autos. If you don't mind going a bit slower but using less restos more dex would probably help you. Just remember riposte qs sneaky and dbl are based off of str.

I also recommend maxing quick strike and riposte if you solo lix.

Also try to invest in a shinestone amulet of the tracker, would help you imo. If you get it put all your focus points into vit.

:)
Server: Arawn
Clan: Resurgence
Toon: Dark Times
Lvl 202 rogue