Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lvl190 Snorri Locker Build

Helm of Victory/Moon/Earth/Duelists (DL helm if you cant get mord), hotswapping to a Trollscar Helm of Shadowstrike for ss casting
Dragonlord Jerkin
Occult Breeches (If you/your device is fast enough, you can hotswap to dl legs as well for autos and other skills)
Dragonlord Footguards (use occult boots for pure locking burst DMG. Once it is locked, keep occult if you won't be hotswapping legs and helm, and switch to DL if you will be hotswapping them)
(Exalted) Dragonlord Handwraps
Dragonlord Rondel
Dragonlord Dagger, Void Dagger of Fatal Wound, or Despoiler Dagger
Skain DMG set, hotswapping to a Wyld Sun ammy for skill
Trailblazer band of Falcon or Eagle, and Royal+ Mighty Cuff of Precision, or 2x mighty cuff of precision
Reaper ring
2x Necro blood ring/Runic Valour/Emberdrake Ring of Cunning
*If you choose to hotswap your occult breeches for dl, then you should use normal dl boots and gloves. If you dont want to hotswap your occult breeches, use exalted boots and gloves.

5k hp, 500 strength, rest dex

Max ss, qs, sneaky. Rest is up to you. Smoke, expose, pw, riposte...
Last edited by Jake on Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Rogue is so bad for locking 6* snorri. You get focused first because of your level and high damage output and get put into idol timer very fast.

Ranger with dl quiver is so much more effective.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Gear and stats what jake posted but skills ss, qs, lifesteal, poison weapon and riposte for max lock dmg. Mord ls braces are plenty as no endgame rogue use that skill and a 45+ ls does good dmg, ~1500+. Be sure to cast hrung ss helm as swap and never mix edl gloves or boots with dl, retain the dl aura. Could go balls deep n swap a necro cunning ring when casting ss and this is the skill that gets u the lock most and u need to land it alot. Bane halberds are best weapons as its guaranteed unresisted dmg per hit than to rely on random proc of dl/wound daggers.

And nah a ranger can't even come close to rogue for getting lock, just can survive more with bolas but I assume u made this post for pure locks and tank or druid can come keep the lock very soon.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Assassinate not super useful as a locker as better be locked by 30% left hehe and at 190 you can have edl gloves and boots :). Also the cunning on despoiler dagger may actually be better than the necro dagger.
Weeoops lol. Sneaky attack, not assassinate. I mix them up every time.

Im not sure despoiler is even better than dl dagger as it has no proc. The proc from dl adds a lot of damage. The void dagger would be around the same proc damage, but also have a higher auto damage.
Don't exactly know how much 300 cunning helps your shadowstrike, and haven't tested the procs thoroughly so cant be certain. All 3 are probably pretty close. Definitely wouldnt consider a shadow or dark dagger over dl/despoiler though.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I'm doing the same lol, 190 rogue for snorri mord necro and hrung cause my mage sux on those. Just got to 180 today and will slowly grind to 190 in prob 2 weeks. I'll be using a shadow focus/attack/hp helm (very good combo for bossing) and maybe find a ss helm just for snorri locks. Void str ice/shadow dex poison depending on boss, 2 imperial dmg attack cunning braces, garanak blood set or lux+blade charm combo, reaper ring, just need necro spear rings now. Basically going for a build that is comparable dps to 220+ non-rondel toons on snorri 6/hrung/necro/mord, while still being near the effectiveness of a designated snorri locker for 4 and 5*
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

And nah a ranger can't even come close to rogue for getting lock, just can survive more with bolas but I assume u made this post for pure locks and tank or druid can come keep the lock very soon.
You have a tank, druid and bolas ready every 2 hours, as well as a full group of 8? Dang that's pretty impressive.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You have a tank, druid and bolas ready every 2 hours, as well as a full group of 8? Dang that's pretty impressive.
Why not? Doesn't ur clan have tanks or druids that come n help the campers? Who ever said every 2h it's the same people. There's always one of a tank or heal or ranger that can be there helping the lock grp. If there isn't, I feel sorry for your campers.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Assassinate not super useful as a locker as better be locked by 30% left hehe and at 190 you can have edl gloves and boots :). Also the cunning on despoiler dagger may actually be better than the necro dagger.
Weeoops lol. Sneaky attack, not assassinate. I mix them up every time.

Im not sure despoiler is even better than dl dagger as it has no proc. The proc from dl adds a lot of damage. The void dagger would be around the same proc damage, but also have a higher auto damage.
Don't exactly know how much 300 cunning helps your shadowstrike, and haven't tested the procs thoroughly so cant be certain. All 3 are probably pretty close. Definitely wouldnt consider a shadow or dark dagger over dl/despoiler though.
Cunning adds more than dex does to all skills. My lock rogue has 4020 cunning and 1385 dex and petty consistently does like 6k ss :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)