Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lvl190 Snorri Locker Build

Armo wrote:Rogue is so bad for locking 6* snorri. You get focused first because of your level and high damage output and get put into idol timer very fast.

Ranger with dl quiver is so much more effective.
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Re: Lvl190 Snorri Locker Build

BlackMamba wrote:Or use a hrung helm or another 5+ ring so you can replace the useless +1 with something decent?

Low budget locking build. No hrung helms or mecro items
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Re: Lvl180-190 Snorri Locker Build

BlackMamba wrote:When did I say to use necro items? And why budget? Count up the hours and gold it takes to level from 1-190 and tell me that spending an extra 50-200k on a better helm or ring isn't worth it

You may not have said necro rings but im pretty sure others did. No one sells raid drops on herne. An di fthey did it wouldnt be going for 50-200k...
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Jayden wrote:
BlackMamba wrote:When did I say to use necro items? And why budget? Count up the hours and gold it takes to level from 1-190 and tell me that spending an extra 50-200k on a better helm or ring isn't worth it

You may not have said necro rings but im pretty sure others did. No one sells raid drops on herne. An
di fthey did it wouldnt be going for 50-200k...

On epona, the server that openly sells raid drops, aggy drops go 25k-300k... A godly necro ring would be about 1m...
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Loco cola wrote:
BlackMamba wrote:Only 1m for godly necro ring? We sell drops within clan (dark halberds and such go for under 100k) and noone would ever sell a godly ring under 10m

Why does your clan sell drops?
In a clan they should put them in bank and distribute...

Some sell drops and some dont. Some clans believe they worked for their iwn drops and can do with them what they want. Others believe its a team effort and loot belongs to the clan so are against selling. Completely depends on the server and clan
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple