Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double Attack

I don't understand rogues obsession that use double attack. 30% haste, weather it's ring or offhand, makes the skill barely adequate for just farming. With just 30% haste alone you are putting yourself only 1/4 of a second at most ahead of your auto per cast. But if you use this skill on haste lix you are actually slowing down your overall damage to the boss due to the cast time. By the time the skill pops you can throw around 2.2-2.4 auto attacks on haste lix. Over time it stacks up and you infact do put yourself behind on dps bossing in the long run.

I think this skill would only be efficient if it were altered to an instant cast like quick strike is.

Yes I understand this skill does not miss. But alting to a different dps skill I am infact getting more boss kills along with getting kills vs ppl that would typically out dps me.

Re: Double Attack

It is a fast skill, faster than people believe, and melees cast quickly after its casted (it has nearly no animation). The fact it doesnt miss and u just dissed it shows how much knowledge u lack as a melee class, let alone rogue.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What different dps skill..? Poison weapon, quick strike, shadow strike and sneaky are you DPS spells.

What else are you putting points in that 'boosts' dps?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

It is a fast skill, faster than people believe, and melees cast quickly after its casted (it has nearly no animation). The fact it doesnt miss and u just dissed it shows how much knowledge u lack as a melee class, let alone rogue.
I said I know it doesn't miss... And on hero haste you get more autos in over the whole duration on the boss fight without this cast time. I'm saying it's not great for rogue hence y I posted in rouge page. Warriors it is a great skill for as they are slower on attack speed.

What different dps skill..? Poison weapon, quick strike, shadow strike and sneaky are you DPS spells.

I am SS qs sneaky assassinate and now rend.

If your server is constant on lock battles one rogue in your group should def have this skill. With pierce lure rend hits me 1800-2100 and 3 ticks of 750-1.1k. It has a slower cast than double attack but a bit longer cd. Using SS or qs after the cast negates any delay after using this skill. And if those skill are still on cd the delay is very minimal it's as if it's not there at all. I know a lot of you are soooo stubborn know it alls on these forums. Way too conservative for even a quo outlook on other players styles, but just try it for a few days. If it doesn't seem to work out for you because you lack in str to boost the pierce just kill a boggan boss or spend 4 mins on native x to alt back. It's no biggie.

I said I know it doesn't miss... And on hero haste you get more autos in over the whole duration on the boss fight without this cast time. I'm saying it's not great for rogue hence y I posted in rouge page. Warriors it is a great skill for as they are slower on attack speed.
Isn't double attack a fixed cast time and cooldown regardless of weapon?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I am SS qs sneaky assassinate and now rend.

If your server is constant on lock battles one rogue in your group should def have this skill. With pierce lure rend hits me 1800-2100 and 3 ticks of 750-1.1k. It has a slower cast than double attack but a bit longer cd. Using SS or qs after the cast negates any delay after using this skill. And if those skill are still on cd the delay is very minimal it's as if it's not there at all. I know a lot of you are soooo stubborn know it alls on these forums. Way too conservative for even a quo outlook on other players styles, but just try it for a few days. If it doesn't seem to work out for you because you lack in str to boost the pierce just kill a boggan boss or spend 4 mins on native x to alt back. It's no biggie.
Assassinate is garbage dps skill. You lose 2 or maybe 3 autos if u time it wrong, for a very little gain on a skill that can be missed and only be cast 3 times a fight. Rend tics does 130-180 tops on raid bosses, and if there's another 50 rend, gonna get lapped. Lvl 1 rend does the same impact dmg as 50 so it's good to cast for its non canceling of autos. As I said double u lose 1 auto and gain 2 guaranteed autos,is this not makin any sense as dps gain to you?

And ya double has static cast time regardless of weapon used
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan