Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with energy

This is actually a major issue rogues use far too much energy for a class that is auto based. I have 4900 energy and on a heroic energy lix I still get to the bottom of my energy bar. Rogue skills should use 30% less energy.
Restos?

Tbh all classes use too much energy perhaps other than ranger (which is due a whole different problem). As a warrior with lowest energy consumption and 3.1k energy on heroic I still run out with Rupture. Generally energy shouldnt be such a problem for all classes, hate that I use eng per fight.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Edl and mord helm with an energy lix keeps my focus maintained almost a whole boss fight. I might have to use a resto or three depending on how many ppl are attending fight. I dropped regens since full dl.
The fact that melee classes rely on eng elixirs that much is a problem by itself. Doesnt matter if its rogue or warrior (I assume ranger goes with no rejuv items too cus they usually suck so needs an elix), without eng elix energy is like nothing. If I wouldnt know Doch Gul is ages away, Id be afraid of the severe lack of energy on that set.

Having no points in focus then saying you have an energy problem hahaha. Hilarious
Even if u had 700 in focus, u would need to use heroic eng. That is an issue by itself. Hahahah hilarious XD XD..... The stupidity of some people...

Having no points in focus then saying you have an energy problem hahaha. Hilarious
Even if u had 700 in focus, u would need to use heroic eng. That is an issue by itself. Hahahah hilarious XD XD..... The stupidity of some people...

So are you saying its a problem that rogues need to use an energy lix for bosses? That is the problem? Because I thought the problem was that even if one was used they would run out of energy. No the reason rogues run out of energy with lix is because they don't have enough energy to begin with-why??? Because most all their points go into support their dps and they become imbalanced and run out of energy easily. This is something an individual can fix to make it tolerable. Most people are just not willing to take steps to do so. .... The stupidity of some people.....
225 Druid
225 Rogue

Goonies General, Epona

Agree if you have a Skain set with only the option of a regen brace if you are trying to go DPS it seems pretty hard to have enough energy, +1 to skills energy use being reduced
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Tbh all classes use too much energy perhaps other than ranger (which is due a whole different problem). As a warrior with lowest energy consumption and 3.1k energy on heroic I still run out with Rupture. Generally energy shouldnt be such a problem for all classes, hate that I use eng per fight.
THIS^
1.Casters have had this problem for years... and considering how casters only rely on mana, no mana=no dps
2.1k Sigils is minimum for an endgame caster( I may not be endgame , but any high level druid would agree with me)
3.No one even wants to lvl with a druid ,and soloing with a druid(if it's your main) is hell.
4.The exp is crap and any "sustain" just wastes more time to kill the mob.
5.Support druid is impossible to level with unless its your alt.
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]