Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Str Rogues

I know of plenty 220+ rogues who don't know who they're doing. Executive, for instance
I concur. I suggest you check lugh high scores and see how capable rogues really are. The builds I am reading here are complete trash.
Yeah, so good that there has only ever been one rogue proteus kill in lugh, and has gotten to the point where they ask on forums 'is this normal? Rogues are nerfed too hard on proteus' instead of changing build/tactics.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=82246

Anyways, i know cecil and some ppl in lugh, and hes a good guy, i dont mean anything personal, just that seeing 'check leaderboards LOL were better' as if leaderboards arent all fluff (first place skillhit in ios and android are both set by dex/hybrid rogues, not full str rogues FYI) is just stupid
It's just because all Epona Rangers use some weird hybrid Dex Str build lol
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I know of plenty 220+ rogues who don't know who they're doing. Executive, for instance
I concur. I suggest you check lugh high scores and see how capable rogues really are. The builds I am reading here are complete trash.
Yeah, so good that there has only ever been one rogue proteus kill in lugh, and has gotten to the point where they ask on forums 'is this normal? Rogues are nerfed too hard on proteus' instead of changing build/tactics.

Anyways, i know cecil and some ppl in lugh, and hes a good guy, i dont mean anything personal, just that seeing 'check leaderboards LOL were better' as if leaderboards arent all fluff (first place skillhit in ios and android are both set by dex/hybrid rogues, not full str rogues FYI) is just stupid
First place skill hit may be by a dex/hybrid rogue, but clearly to do a max hit they're full str. Not sure if you know but dex is the survival stat of a rogue's build. Besides, leaderboards don't mean anything in terms of dps or skill either so I'm not even sure why that was brought up by anyone. It's amazing how ignorant you sound in that first part though. Yeah his clan finds that rangers are getting kills, and guess what, he came to the community to find out what they may be doing wrong, where's the problem? That doesn't mean their rogues suck, nor does it mean yours are better. I mean in that same thread you gave the implication that your rogue rondels are so scarce that you might not even have one at the fight. Plus, since all it takes is a rondel to get a kill, it means the rest of your dps is severely underpowered. Epona still on the rolling system? I don't think you're in a position to talk down on others like that.
Good discussion boys

First place skill hit may be by a dex/hybrid rogue, but clearly to do a max hit they're full str. Not sure if you know but dex is the survival stat of a rogue's build. Besides, leaderboards don't mean anything in terms of dps or skill either so I'm not even sure why that was brought up by anyone. It's amazing how ignorant you sound in that first part though. Yeah his clan finds that rangers are getting kills, and guess what, he came to the community to find out what they may be doing wrong, where's the problem? That doesn't mean their rogues suck, nor does it mean yours are better. I mean in that same thread you gave the implication that your rogue rondels are so scarce that you might not even have one at the fight. Plus, since all it takes is a rondel to get a kill, it means the rest of your dps is severely underpowered. Epona still on the rolling system? I don't think you're in a position to talk down on others like that.
It was more about making an ignorant reply to an equally ignorant remark, saying that leaderboards determine how good a rogue is doesnt mean anything, and for the rondel comment, 99.9% of our rangers at proteus use at least dl quiver, so a rogue without the equivalent wouldnt outdps it of course o.o

Furthermore, dex is much more than survivability on raid bosses. Though i agree with doch gul gear/higher attack bonus gear coming out, its starting to lose effectiveness
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

blackmamba is major troll... just ignore n laugh bout it ,
~Exe~
The percentage clearly represents 999/1000. He's not trolling, he's just poking fun at the terrible sense of math.
Good discussion boys

Yes rogues are nerfed at prot with debugged and will prolly never get that kill again (shows how op our ranged is as well!). But it's good they have some bosses now other classes can kill. Gele as we lap xstals necro as we run from life steal and prot who slows n stuns us.

What I meant by check high scores is look at highest hit. Our rogues hit damn high and in most cases our 20-30 high hit toons would be top 10 on most servers even!