Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

H2H Build

This is what I think I am going for. (Once I Buy Plat and Level to say 140)

Max SS
Max PW
Max Reflexes
Max Smoke Bomb
Rest in expose weakness maybe

Opal Hand Blade thing
100 Lux Axe
Full Obsidian apart from helm that will be replaced with a lux damage Helm
Haste ring
2 SS rings
Damage ring (aggy maybe)
Event brace (any closest to Dex and energy regen)
Dex Ammy (Event)

Around 50 Str
350 or so vit (with bonuses)
rest in Dex

You think I will be able to thrive with a build like this before I get dl??

Re: H2H Build

I run a similar build at my level, but with worse lux gear than you have. I use maxed SS, Riposte (might switch it out with SB but it's great for farming, which I do a lot), QS, PW, rest in Reflexes. I'd highly suggest QS since it's basically free damage that doesn't interrupt your autos. Using the axe, I leave my strength at 5 and use those points elsewhere, but as I level more that might change.
I'd say give it a shot. A lot of people don't like knuckleblades because of the low damage, but I've tried all 3 weapons and right now knucks are my favorite.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Ss, qs, and riposte are a must in every single effective build in game for levelling. After that you can decide what you need most: more dps? Sneaky with a dagger or poison weapon. More survivability? Fast reflexes/lifesteal.

I don't know why you would choose hand to hand over say a wyrmbone/frozen dagger anyways, it's making you far less effective. The whole 'just for fun' thing doesn't make sense to me. The only difference you have is seeing a different item in your hand when you hit something. Is that really worth the dps loss?

P.s don't use opal at 140

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Ss, qs, and riposte are a must in every single effective build in game for levelling. After that you can decide what you need most: more dps? Sneaky with a dagger or poison weapon. More survivability? Fast reflexes/lifesteal.

I don't know why you would choose hand to hand over say a wyrmbone/frozen dagger anyways, it's making you far less effective. The whole 'just for fun' thing doesn't make sense to me. The only difference you have is seeing a different item in your hand when you hit something. Is that really worth the dps loss?

P.s don't use opal at 140
Considering I drop the idea of going H2H, would this be a good build for just the regular dagger rogue

Max SS, Rip, QS and Reflex
Rest in poison weapon

Also around 150 is Dex or Str better because at lv 190+ people say Str is better but I was wondering whether it is at this lvl

If you're going to be soloing or levelling without a druid then you'll probably want life steal. I would do max ss qs rip life steal, rest in reflexes if I were as I assume you can't afford to blow pots like crazy.

A lot if people just say max dex at your level, which is just inefficient. You'll have good survivability sure, but your dps will be very weak. Your main source of dps in that case would be shadowstrike which is pretty stupid considering you have auto attacks. I would do about a 60/40 split between str and dex(6 str for 4 dex). Reason being str is going to increase auto damage, qs, and riposte. Dex is going to increase ss, life steal, and reflexes. The str component of your build will be giving you the most dps and the dex component will mainly be giving you the survivability.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

If you're going to be soloing or levelling without a druid then you'll probably want life steal. I would do max ss qs rip life steal, rest in reflexes if I were as I assume you can't afford to blow pots like crazy.

A lot if people just say max dex at your level, which is just inefficient. You'll have good survivability sure, but your dps will be very weak. Your main source of dps in that case would be shadowstrike which is pretty stupid considering you have auto attacks. I would do about a 60/40 split between str and dex(6 str for 4 dex). Reason being str is going to increase auto damage, qs, and riposte. Dex is going to increase ss, life steal, and reflexes. The str component of your build will be giving you the most dps and the dex component will mainly be giving you the survivability.
This is really good, I'll take the soloing idea. Thankyou