Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I could use some advice

Hi, I've been trying to level on boggans, but I can't solo a 4* red boggans so I need to improve my toon before I start levelling, since Im gon a lvl on greens. I just don't know where to start haha, so many flaws with my build, so many things I need to buy and ok the a major improvement I need to make is my hp lol its 1.5k
Attachments
PicsArt_1438657167308.jpg
Jewelry
PicsArt_1438657167308.jpg (30.92 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
PicsArt_1438657039618.jpg
Stats
PicsArt_1438657039618.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
PicsArt_1438656941984.jpg
Gear
PicsArt_1438656941984.jpg (31.56 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: I could use some advice

Try 2.5k hp. Split ur remaining points evenly with dex n str. Dunno wat skills ur using. But here are the skills i used for solo lvling. And still use. Quickstrike. Riposte. Shadowstrike. Sneaky if ur dagger/double att if ur spear. Lifesteal. And remaining points in fastreflexs

^Either this if u solo, or if u group lvl with a druid thats what I do :

Mostly str, its around 3:2 str dex (more or less), and health is 1925 without any kind of ammy. Dmg is 835 but would be better at 140 with wyrmbone dagger, and I lvl with druid only taking at least 4 mobs and riposte (for lvling I use royal riposte over royal sneaky), other rings are royal and grand ss + grand silverweb qs (skill dmg is just better).
I dont know what gear is available for u thus Im not sure what could I suggest.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Try 2.5k hp. Split ur remaining points evenly with dex n str. Dunno wat skills ur using. But here are the skills i used for solo lvling. And still use. Quickstrike. Riposte. Shadowstrike. Sneaky if ur dagger/double att if ur spear. Lifesteal. And remaining points in fastreflexs
Ok thanks, I use the same skills you mentioned haha
^Either this if u solo, or if u group lvl with a druid thats what I do :

Mostly str, its around 3:2 str dex (more or less), and health is 1925 without any kind of ammy. Dmg is 835 but would be better at 140 with wyrmbone dagger, and I lvl with druid only taking at least 4 mobs and riposte (for lvling I use royal riposte over royal sneaky), other rings are royal and grand ss + grand silverweb qs (skill dmg is just better).
I dont know what gear is available for u thus Im not sure what could I suggest.
Thanks for your advice, is wyrmbone better than frozen? Atm I don't have a hate ring

Also does the strength plateau still exist after update? I remember how 200 used to be where the plateau starts
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

There isn't, and never was, an actual plateau for any stat
I noticed a rather drastic change for str at a certain point, its much more noticeable in str/dmg ratio, obviously the difference is noticeable in skills as well.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There isn't, and never was, an actual plateau for any stat
There is for strength
No there's not. There's a point of what some would call diminishing returns. But to say there's a plateau would mean you'd have the same dmg stat if you had 200 str as 2000 str.

Str based skills are always better the more str you have
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

At level 137 I could solo 4 star red bog, don't have frozen. Only thing better which I have is my ammy which is wyldgrove pierce
"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t "

Me and my brothers are lads and you can get free lad points. FIFA 16 is rubbish boo.

FALCAO BALOTELLI= Falcaotelli= BEST.

Send me gold so I can buy 5% mounts. Mail Nub Main on Rhiannon

I would say, get about 3000 health, dagger of slaying or dagger of bounty for regens and damage, then split your rest points in strenght and dex. If you solo build, max Riposte, Lifesteal, Shadowstrike and Quickstrike, and the rest in Fast Reflex ( I honestly max all those skills and put the rest in Riposte ). Use a bladeleaf comrak set, I still use it and I'm level 175, really helps me alot since it add strenght and vitality including some heat damage ( 100 heat damage I think ). For the rings and bracelets, If you can get an energy bracelet and an aggy dex bracelet, it would be great, also use some skill rings.
I hope it helps
My character:
-Antigone level 206 ( rogue ).