Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Highest Lifesteal

i have no edl armour or dl weps... Yet
Before and after edl buff, and yes I used pots
i don't use pots. :lol:

But your build is near useless on bosses. Skill damage trumps all when it comes down to the nitty gritty of rogues at boss fights
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

So he chooses a higher damage skill over lifesteal and therefore uses pots. I don't understand why you used a laughing emote or because his rogue uses pots that it is somehow inferior.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

want a medal bro? i couldnt care less for your build you maybe can survive without pots but i will lock the mob way before you
Oderint Dum Metuant.

But your build is near useless on bosses. Skill damage trumps all when it comes down to the nitty gritty of rogues at boss fights
dex rogues are not about dps they are about support. the dex rogue is not for every one and they suck to level because leveling is all about dps and they are stuck with only one dps skill. but when it comes to bosses having a support rogue is very helpful and if you need to kite a boss then having expose can really help.
my build was specifically made to allow me to solo four star edl. so i find my build to be very successful.

if damage was the more important to have than support skills
then there would be no lure mages or support druids.
Last edited by Spartacus4406 on Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

So he chooses a higher damage skill over lifesteal and therefore uses pots. I don't understand why you used a laughing emote or because his rogue uses pots that it is somehow inferior.
if he uses pots to kill something and i can kill with no pots then my build is clearly better for soloing four star edl. i am sure he is better at other things but when it comes to killing four star edl my build is clearly superior.
IOS player since 2011

want a medal bro? i couldnt care less for your build you maybe can survive without pots but i will lock the mob way before you
are you trying to get a lock on four star edl?

when it comes to a group of people killing something me being support can be very helpful.

also i have found that getting lock is not all about your dps. it is more helpful to have burst damage than to have altogether more dps when it comes to getting lock. my shadow strike has been very helpful in my group getting lock.
IOS player since 2011