Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Quick Strike Dex?

Will OTM be making quick strike dex? With the new event boss drops quick strike seems to be categorized with the dex skills.

There is a brace that increases lifesteal and quick strike and gives the dex stat.
the quick strike charm gives the dex stat

there are strength oriented drops for strength based rogues.

I think it would be awesome if quick strike was dex. It also sounds like a dex skill.
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

Re: Quick Strike Dex?

Will OTM be making quick strike dex? With the new event boss drops quick strike seems to be categorized with the dex skills.

There is a brace that increases lifesteal and quick strike and gives the dex stat.

I think it would be awesome if quick strike was dex. It also sounds like a dex skill.
strike starts with str(ength)
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Ofc not, mord drops silly rings with strength and dex skills combined...eg poison weps and assassinate, it doesn't mean that either pw will become strength based not that assassinate will become dex based.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

strike starts with str(ength)

Shadow Str(ength)

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

There are plenty of dps strength skills but only one dex dps skill. It would not be a nerf.
*** is like a dex based qs. Now re evaluate your decision knowing that:)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nty. Even though I'm a dex rogue this is dumb. They made the assassinate/sneaky brace give str because those are more str skills, qs/ls brace because even though one skill on it is str based they aren't going to have 2 str braces lol.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh