Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quick Strike Dex?

Im assuming ur an endgame dex build hence the liking for qs off dex (im dex too btw 1450 dex ftw). Here's my take on this
Rogues at all levels have 2 basic dps skills qs n ss. Turning both scale off same stat makes it unbalanced tbh. Ex a lvl 150 havin an axe jus makes his skillset for levelling hugely dex depended bar riposte (qs ss ls reflex). And two makes str based rogues lose a good skill which in lures does nice dps. It shudnt be(won't be) implemented jus because rogues like us who run high dex will benefit from it. But I feel ya fellow dex rogue
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Spartacus4406 wrote:shadow strike is great but it is not op because it stands alone. it is the only dps dex skill

there is a need for a ss charm!

Because you want their to be a ss charm doesn't mean there needs to be one.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:
Spartacus4406 wrote:shadow strike is great but it is not op because it stands alone. it is the only dps dex skill

there is a need for a ss charm!

Because you want their to be a ss charm doesn't mean there needs to be one.

just because you don't want their to be a ss charm doesn't mean there doesn't need to be one
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

friddoo wrote:Ss is op enough as is, no need for an ss charm

Ss alone isn't op, the sneaky ss qs combo is. However they being said, since the tower update and then adding poison resists, my qs hits higher than my ss probably 75% of the time. If any rogue skill would be considered op especially since tower it would be qs. Did that stop them from making qs charms? Nope.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Shadowbolt2 wrote:

Ss alone isn't op, the sneaky ss qs combo is. However they being said, since the tower update and then adding poison resists, my qs hits higher than my ss probably 75% of the time. If any rogue skill would be considered op especially since tower it would be qs. Did that stop them from making qs charms? Nope.

It hits higher because you don't have enough dex. my shadow strike hits over 4500 :D but i have a lot of dex. quick strike is not op. it hits great for a strength skill but not so good that it overpowers the class.
IOS player since 2011
Spartan214 Fire Mage of Rosmerta

For Every Idiot There are 5 more idiots

Shadowbolt2 wrote:

if i had to choose one skill to keep it would be ss if you dont agree thats up to you
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Spartacus4406 wrote:
Shadowbolt2 wrote:

It hits higher because you don't have enough dex. my shadow strike hits over 4500 :D but i have a lot of dex. quick strike is not op. it hits great for a strength skill but not so good that it overpowers the class.

Your ss might hit that much on normal mobs or old bosses, but not on event bosses or new edl bosses which is what shadow is referring to. On new edl bosses quick strike has indeed become one of the best rogue skills as it is insta cast and has a fast cooldown, combined with that it barely misses.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.