Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What new Lux did you purchase?

think he meant combo as in combination, Pics just with a Heroic Attack Lix. I have 6.5k+ Health on Combo, rocks for lvling lol.

I also have 50 Sneak, 50 QS, 50 Poison, 50 Shadow, 45 Lifesteal, with this build (switching Royal Shadow ring for a Godly dmg ring for bosses.
._____.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Yes i meant that as a brilliant combo of lux pieces.
Bought the new haste ring, prob going to buy a valour ring as well as either the 500k bracer or the sun one from the event shop. Soon as I can sell some of this mordy gear lol
Wow mord gear sold for event lux.. Makes me depressed considering we are only gonna attempt hrungnir soon and if these are on par with most of those.. Sigh...
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Yes i meant that as a brilliant combo of lux pieces.
Bought the new haste ring, prob going to buy a valour ring as well as either the 500k bracer or the sun one from the event shop. Soon as I can sell some of this mordy gear lol
Wow mord gear sold for event lux.. Makes me depressed considering we are only gonna attempt hrungnir soon and if these are on par with most of those.. Sigh...
By mord gear I mean halberds and grims. I have a couple of each. Also a couple of skulls for sale too. Everyone's too drained to buy anything though.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Proof using poison wep. isn't completely worthless! Thanks! (I was getting dirty looks ig)

Only bought the newest wyld ring of mountain (Dex/str hp regen)

but, with everyone scrambling for the new lux, I snagged a sunshard pendant and ring of haste for 600k.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Proof using poison wep. isn't completely worthless! Thanks! (I was getting dirty looks ig)

Only bought the newest wyld ring of mountain (Dex/str hp regen)

but, with everyone scrambling for the new lux, I snagged a sunshard pendant and ring of haste for 600k.
It is completely worthless at low lvls...
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh