Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: sneaky or qs for lvling?

From having a ranger main and a Rogue alt, sneaky was kind of like the 'longshot' in that when attacking mobs, youre likely to really get one good use of it. I do LOVE sneaky though, but use it exclusively with my boss build. I would think quick strike might be better in that, like someone mentioned, insta cast and no restrictions in that you can just spam it on mobs. Same thing with assasinate, I love having it for bosses, but I dont use it for lvln build as you only get one use out of it.

However, if you tend to lvl in groups and find yourself being able to avoid holding aggro, I would say use sneaky. But if that was the case you would also have to call into question the usefulness of riposte as it is only effective when being attacked. Things to think about. These are just my experiences, plus I am a phony rogue :p ranger ftw!

If u want faster kills then take out fast reflex for sneaky and use qs as well. Extras in sneaky though. If not then use qs
forget ppl who teell you to use sneaky or dbl! stick with qs.
Sneaky then qs with a follow up of ss is sweet dmg.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

If u want faster kills then take out fast reflex for sneaky and use qs as well. Extras in sneaky though. If not then use qs
forget ppl who teell you to use sneaky or dbl! stick with qs.
Sneaky then qs with a follow up of ss is sweet dmg.
And if your a good rogue, you have agro, then you can use riposte.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

i personally dont like sneaky at all, prefer qs still. and riposte even hits high w dex build! so i also recommend use it
If your ripo hits higher then sneak then there something wrong with your build
He said it still hits high with a dex build, not tha it hits higher then sneaky.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

i personally dont like sneaky at all, prefer qs still. and riposte even hits high w dex build! so i also recommend use it
If your ripo hits higher then sneak then there something wrong with your build
or your riposte just sux ***
with a pierce lure my sneaky will do often 7-10k damage on the mobs i train on yet riposte does 5k BUT riposte works 3 times so ripose actually is doing 15k dmg
Oderint Dum Metuant.