Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Grand Sneaky! :D

So clan member called all seeing (rogue called it) but they left before we got there. So we killed all seeing and someone said "nice ring" :o :o I scrolled the chat and it was there. Didn't have to roll cuz no other rogues were there. :3 On danu grand and royal sneaky rings are rare to come by (somehow i got grand fast reflex grand ss and grand sneaky in 1 day!) Sooooo happy especially after the clan killed aggy and it dropped a dex/fastreflex brace (Which is my fav brace and i wanted so bad!!!) <-- knew the brace would drop -.- but these rings made up for it! ya'll probs dont care but im happy :D,
Yours truly dia, the nubbiest 113 rogue of danu :D
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Re: Grand Sneaky! :D

I got a royal one for 5 combos ;( but now I can't equip it since I'm using comrak rings to buff my stats and a haste ring, and sneaky won't help me as much :,((((
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

A grand ring of pugilism and a grand ring of medicine.
What is life...
Shh nub ._. Best drop i gotten from ow bosses (not aggy) been royal poison wep ._. Accidently sold to shop :(

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

What is life...
Shh nub ._. Best drop i gotten from ow bosses (not aggy) been royal poison wep ._. Accidently sold to shop :(
That sux, you can ask otm to get it back tho
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

What is life...
That sux, you can ask otm to get it back tho
Unless it's too long ago.
Mossbumblebee Level 178 rogue