Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Rogue: Role, Build, Stats, and Gear

why?
Because any good high lvl rogue should have gear that maintains energy without having any focus points. In addition, if their gear does not maintain their energy most rogues prefer to use an energy elixer to maximize their damage output by putting points into more important things like str or dex.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Because any good high lvl rogue should have gear that maintains energy without having any focus points. In addition, if their gear does not maintain their energy most rogues prefer to use an energy elixer to maximize their damage output by putting points into more important things like str or dex.
Umm.. I only played until stonevale so I dont get it
SasitoSSJ - Level 25 Warrior (Arawn)

HPSDruidSSJ - Soon To be Told.. (Epona) It is in the name..

Feel free to PM me ;)

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

ok I started in late july been using a balanced build since I started till I switched to dex at lvl 150.. I'm at lvl 180 now don't know much gears but ur guide helped me out a bit think ill change my build a bit .. thanx alot
:twisted: Roll Roll Roll Your blunt :twisted:

Toon: SMOKER KING
Class: Rogue
Level: 191
Clan: Wild Ones
Clan Rank: General
Server: Donn

You know this is one heck of a guide it is seriously packed with a lot of info one big and basic problem I see is that this guide and many others that I have found are all intended for high-end players.
How about somebody putting up a guide for Rogues that are 100+ or even 50+ who are trying to get to that 200+ mark.
I have been looking and searching but have not found one where it talks about armor,weapons,or jewelry for the Rogue from level 100 or players 50+ and up I don't have a lot of money or may be clanless.
Can anyone point me in the right direction where there is a guide for a rogue at level 100