Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Rogue: Role, Build, Stats, and Gear

I believed with a dex build it was more leaning towards a Auto build because of the skill set you have laid out. I dont believe that dex build is leaning towards a skill based build but more towards autos.(which on raid bosses isnt very effective)
In a dex build however(if this is endgame) i wouldnt bother using Fast reflexes. but replace with a different skill

if id have to say for endgame builds:

Full str - Rend,qs,sneaky,assassinate,double
Hybrid - qs,ss,double,ls,sneaky
Auto(dex) build - poison wep, ls, ss, smoke?,
Support(dex) build - smoke, expose, ls, poison wep

at least that is what i am able to piece together from the players i have talked with

Regarding TheParty and Pigman,

The dex build I laid out is one which I adopted for lock fights, leveling, and PvP as I did not own a DL dagger and rondel and felt I could not maximize the strength build I wanted.

As I mentioned in my guide, the dex build comes at the cost of autos, especially when using Hrung Helms (which significantly decrease auto damage). A 45+ Life Steal on a full dex build can easily hit above 1k and is very valuable when your Shadowstrike and quick strike are still cooling down.

This, paired with Fast Reflexes significantly increases your survival chances. I found it very useful when fighting alone at the 2 Boggan DL bosses (king and priest) where I could sustain a 5* easily and replenish my health through life steal and the occasional resto pot.

For the strength build, one's aim is to maximize auto damage as well as skill damage. So yes, I agree. I should include Mordris Gear as well. However I wouldn't necessarily say they trump damage rings.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Regarding TheParty and Pigman,

The dex build I laid out is one which I adopted for lock fights, leveling, and PvP as I did not own a DL dagger and rondel and felt I could not maximize the strength build I wanted.

As I mentioned in my guide, the dex build comes at the cost of autos, especially when using Hrung Helms (which significantly decrease auto damage). A 45+ Life Steal on a full dex build can easily hit above 1k and is very valuable when your Shadowstrike and quick strike are still cooling down.

This, paired with Fast Reflexes significantly increases your survival chances. I found it very useful when fighting alone at the 2 Boggan DL bosses (king and priest) where I could sustain a 5* easily and replenish my health through life steal and the occasional resto pot.

For the strength build, one's aim is to maximize auto damage as well as skill damage. So yes, I agree. I should include Mordris Gear as well. However I wouldn't necessarily say they trump damage rings.
While i hope you realize this:
Points pooled into str
-increase auto damage
-decrease attack from what you would have on a dex build
Points pooled into dex
-decrease auto dmg from that of what it would be on a str build
-increase your attack

I do not know exactly how effective having a higher attack rating is but that is the affects of pooling into either one significantly

I believed with a dex build it was more leaning towards a Auto build because of the skill set you have laid out. I dont believe that dex build is leaning towards a skill based build but more towards autos.(which on raid bosses isnt very effective)
In a dex build however(if this is endgame) i wouldnt bother using Fast reflexes. but replace with a different skill

at least that is what i am able to piece together from the players i have talked with
Considering locking bosses is prob the most important thing (DL bosses mostly), i would add ss to any build for that reason only, mostly support dex build.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Considering locking bosses is prob the most important thing (DL bosses mostly), i would add ss to any build for that reason only, mostly support dex build.
ahhh yesss how could i forget :cry:

Re: A Guide to Playing a Rogue

Not sure why reflexes life steal and pw are un your skill set
What build are you suggesting for the endgame rogue?
Also why damage rings which can be easily trumped by mord skill rings
Which Mordris rings are you talking about? Mord rings are pretty crappy for raid bosses since none of them add to two dps skills. For necro It would be much better to equip 2 godly event Qs rings, or a godly qs ring with either type of necro ring. Only one rogue should have 50 rend so what do u recommend to all the other rogues present at a raid?

For Mordris/hrung/DL bosses the mord rings don't even come close to poison dmg rings, necro rings or event Qs rings. Hrung rings trump mord rings on 200 as well, heck even 50 dmg agg rings are better on that boss. Poison weap is far better than rend on mord.

To the OP, don't forget about attack. With boss resist elemental dmg will hardly raise your hits and for rondel rogues with blood sets, most the dmg you do comes from divine dmg/poison/poison weap (if you use) So it's generally better to use Attack braces/helm/rings over dmg ones. With full dex build I can get up to 815 unresisted dmg with poison weap and 7.7k attack on Attack lix, and have never lost a Mord kill with this build. Now a days I use even dex/str since dex is best for Snorri/mord/hrung and str is best for adds/200 event.

Full str is the best dps for necro, full dex is best for Mordris however even stats is my favorite