Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help! Solo leveling build for 160

I have a ton of alt and rebirth books to play around with my build (Also selling!). I'm not really sure if my build is okay or not. I use too many restos right now and it takes around 6 or so lixes to level.

My stats are:
190 (240) Strength
310 (360) Dex
10 (60) Focus
315 (365) Vitality

I've also maxed out ss, quick strike, riposte, sneaky (bad for pvp, but i like that it does a lot of damage), and life steal.

I don't know anything about what good stats are for a rogue, so I need help. :?

Also, is there any other place other than firbolgs to train? Thanks.
Gwydion
Main:
Class: Rogue
Level: 162
Clan: Cry
http://www.ClanCry.weebly.com
Alts:
GreenWitch (my druid)

Re: Help! Solo leveling build for 160

Your stats and skills seems to be fine, along with the gear you have as well. My only objection is riposte. I would suggest you drop riposte and use poison weapon and/or fast reflexes. Riposte is good for farming and pvp but i found it obsolete at 155 or so. Youll find yourself using less restos with fast reflexes as you will dodge, parry and block more with a high defense. Also maybe lower your str a bit more and put more points into dex, ss and lifesteal as well as fast reflexes and poison weapon are all dex skills the more dex you have the better your skills will be. As for firebolgs, you can try lvl 170 trolls at 165-168 if you have a good drop. Troll runs are so e of the best exp in the game, with the right group your lixes will be much more worth it. Hope this helps! 8-)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Your stats and skills seems to be fine, along with the gear you have as well. My only objection is riposte. I would suggest you drop riposte and use poison weapon and/or fast reflexes. Riposte is good for farming and pvp but i found it obsolete at 155 or so. Youll find yourself using less restos with fast reflexes as you will dodge, parry and block more with a high defense. Also maybe lower your str a bit more and put more points into dex, ss and lifesteal as well as fast reflexes and poison weapon are all dex skills the more dex you have the better your skills will be. As for firebolgs, you can try lvl 170 trolls at 165-168 if you have a good drop. Troll runs are so e of the best exp in the game, with the right group your lixes will be much more worth it. Hope this helps! 8-)
But, but.. riposte is my favorite skill! I love that you can use it if you are being attacked by multiple mobs. I've also got a +4 riposte ring (I know it's not royal, but it will do). Well, I guess maybe it isn't that great since it only does about 2 hits, but mine seems to do a great deal of damage. I get that fast reflexes might decrease my chances of getting hit so I have time to regen. I used it before, but I didn't really notice a difference with it. Hmm... thanks for the advice. I can try out poison weapon and/or fast reflexes and see how it works out. I've got like 30 alt and rebirth books each at the moment lol.
Gwydion
Main:
Alts:
GreenWitch (my druid)

The build i recommended, i have been using since lvl 155 maybe youll soon find that riposte is not really that great of a skill. Changing builds is always fun :)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Pw is more for an autoish build. If u wanna waste less resto then Make vit 300 with items and str 150 with items. And dump those points into dex. If u want high dps less survivibility... do the same with vit and take points from dex to make ur str 400
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Your str should be a lot more and about maxed poison wep and fast reflexes if you dont wanna use restos like crazy
Maybe take out sneaky and replace with poison wep and fast reflexes at maxed also use sigs because thats better than combat regen if you have a lot
Bolgs are good to train at I dont know why you don't want to train there
Put some vit and dex into str only if you put at least half skill points into fast reflexes
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I don't understand why most of these suggestions are for an auto build or suggesting at least poison weap, which is a 100% auto based skill.

Judging by the skills you have listed OP, I believe you want to be a skill rogue with decent autos. Skills:

Quickstrike
Life Steal
Riposte
Shadowstrike

For your extra you can do sneaky, though if you try out fast reflexes it really does help. WHat ive learned with buff skills in CH is that you have to max them in order to see their true potential. Try maxing (and/or putting all the points you have extra) in fast reflexes. It really does increase your defense by a lot.

Another recommendation: Most people use their rings to make the skills they have maxed already more powerful, at the cost of increasing energy usage. Instead, try using your skill rings like you just earned yourself 4 more skill points in riposte, allowing you to take out 4 regular points and put them in the extra skill of your choice.

You could switch up your vit and add some more to dex/str if you like, but if your already having health problems I wouldn't advise it.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Thanks for the advice guys, I used an alt book and put more points into fast reflexes and poison wep. I actually am noticing a difference with fast reflexes and am using less restos. I am thinking of taking the poison wep points out and putting them back in riposte. I don't ever see extra damage done with poison wep. I didn't change anything with my build yet, but I will mess around with the different suggestions and see which is best. :)
Gwydion
Main:
Alts:
GreenWitch (my druid)

Thanks for the advice guys, I used an alt book and put more points into fast reflexes and poison wep. I actually am noticing a difference with fast reflexes and am using less restos. I am thinking of taking the poison wep points out and putting them back in riposte. I don't ever see extra damage done with poison wep. I didn't change anything with my build yet, but I will mess around with the different suggestions and see which is best. :)
There you go, that's the way to do it. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue