Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stat help for lvling/ bossin guild

I like to lix often and i also kill bosses often, and i would like to be doing a bit more dmage then i do. If i could be given some advice, if any needed, on my build, thatd be great. I have maxed qs, sneaky, lifesteal, ss, fast reflexes.
Attachments
image.jpg
Offhand is ice for all who need to know :)
image.jpg (225.22 KiB) Viewed 961 times
image.jpg
Lvl 175.
image.jpg (125.15 KiB) Viewed 961 times
image.jpg
The misc is 40 magic dmage, the riftskull is 50 dex/str, the comrak ring is 50 dex, 250 health.
image.jpg (180.1 KiB) Viewed 961 times
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Re: Stat help for lvling/ bossin guild

If i were you id drop my hp to atleast 1.8k or 2k, considering you wont duel often and get those points out of focus, then split the points u got out of vit and focus into str and dex. My stats on str and dex are devided and i do alot of dps on bosses, btw we use the same skills except for reflexes cus i maxed poison, drop reflexes also into poison wep if you want more dmg, on my level 130 rogue i have simple gear and have 1080, new 1m ammy helps alot also cus of the stats, althoug otm should change the skill to 1minute. :lol:

GL :smile: :D
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Re: Stat help for lvling/ bossin guild

3-3,5k hp is good for lvling. also dont put points in focus. str and dex should be at the same and maybe try out to max pw instead of reflex. you will have to use more pots but ur dps will be higher
Exactly what i was gonna say :3
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)