Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New rouge!

Assuming you are for say level 50 follow a ratio of 1:3:2 str:dex:vit (include focus points if you have no regen or energy problems) So going off of the scenario you would have 50 str 150 dex and 100 vit (assuming you have lux) or something like 50 str 115 dex 35 foc 100 vit if you had energy problems. Now for skills! Since you say you want to be dps I would get the following skills: shadowstrike, (MUST) life steal, quick strike, riposte, poison weapon. Always have your dps skills maxed, then add in remaining points to poison weapon! Rings are highly suggested to separate skill points in an equal fashion! Hope this helps! :D
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

Use sneaky attack, qs, rend, and poison, with Corbin's bracers of course, keep bit double ur lvl, add to energy whenever needed, get dex to 10, dump extras in str (assuming u r below 110)
I wouldnt go by that suggestion. Just saying.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Use sneaky attack, qs, rend, and poison, with Corbin's bracers of course, keep bit double ur lvl, add to energy whenever needed, get dex to 10, dump extras in str (assuming u r below 110)
Umm whaat??
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue