Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which Brace to Use? ( High Level Rogues )

Hello there,
To all my fellow rogues out there, I am wondering which of the following bracelets do you think does more dps.
Thanks you for all the help, its much appreciated. :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (219.95 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (220.43 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch

Re: Which Brace to Use? ( High Level Rogues )

It's a bit hard to say really, both sides have their perks and drawbacks. I personally think it's nice to have a bit of a balance.
However, in saying that, i tend to tell people to choose whatever they think works best for them, or what they enjoy doing better; I don't think there's much point telling someone who prefers having huge autos to stop doing what they love and start spamming skills instead.

But err enough of my odd rant...

I'd say the 100 armour makes up for any defence or reflexes boost gained by the aggy brace's 75 dex but you could try (if you can be bothered) switching to the aggy brace when sneaky is ready to use, then switching back. I like switching gear a lot mid-fights (even in duels) to suit what i'm about to do next and i'd like to think that the extra effort makes a nice difference.

Failing all that, i'd suggest just sticking with the cuff.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Re: Which Brace to Use? ( High Level Rogues )

the hrung brace

all the reasons mentioned above + melee dmg will higher some of skills dmg by same amount sometimes (such as, if u got 80 heat dmg from brace, u will also get 80 dmg for sneaky, which is also a bit, and also 160 for double if u and ofc ur melee)

also with that speed melee is pretty great, altough theres the insane defence for each boss, that brace is good and also gives both dmg and armour which helps a lot (on aoes armour will affect unlike defence), and with high enough attack u will be able to land more hits
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex