Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update 4: *High Level* Rogue Builds.

r the stats with adds with gear u have???????
Yes, but if you have a lot of stat points through gear, then you may want to adjust accordingly by adding more dex/strength/vit.
BLRD what is the gear u use in the solo leveling build? Also do u use combos or separate lixes to lvl? Thank you in advance!!!
I use Full Dragonlord, Annihilation Ammy, Godly Sunfire Charm of Frost, 2 Aggy Braces (Sneak and Rend, both dex, both cunning), Minor Dragon Rend, Royal Quickstrike, Godly Stormfist Ring, Godly Firefang Ring and Fiery Axe of Conquest (as the Dragonlord Rondel does not work on levelling mobs), I also use combo's or Heroic Lix's, or just a SK lix, really depends on who's around and what I'm feeling as theirs nowhere near enough room to level end-game. As long as you have enough energy regen, the solo-build should work for your level regardless. :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

My gear is certainly not reccomended for anyone. I have a level 153 2nd device Mage with a 35 Sacrifice, 39 Assassin Lure and 40 Fire Lure.. As a result, I never run out of energy and can auto up to 1.4k's on levelling mobs. I also have 1k Health Sigils and 400 Energy Sigils to regen between kills (I use the Damage-Skill build to level as I have my sigils and Mage.. Fast kills = less damage taken = less time needed to regen).

:)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Solo-levelling Based Rogue:

300 Strength
300 Dexterity
Rest Vit

Maxed Shadowstrike
Maxed Quickstrike
Maxed Riposte
Maxed Life Steal
Rest In Fast Reflexes.

If you have decent armour as well as decent gear and skill boosting items, you should be able to solo with this build, without pots. I personally can solo 189 4*'s using this layout.. Try it for yourself.

- Rapid
For this build, as an offhand would u reccomend a put dmg offhand such as blade/axe? Or a rejuv offhand such as the dagger?? Also what necklace would u use with this build? A regen one, or a dmg one? To help with the answer, the rogue i am using has sigils of health and energy

For this build, as an offhand would u reccomend a put dmg offhand such as blade/axe? Or a rejuv offhand such as the dagger?? Also what necklace would u use with this build? A regen one, or a dmg one? To help with the answer, the rogue i am using has sigils of health and energy
Sorry I have just seen this. I personally would use the regen/poison dagger with the damage ammy (as you have sigils). It is still good to keep some in-combat regen :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy