Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anyone have dragon lord offhand yet

Dragonlord offhand is really not worth the wasted upgrades until all the other people that meet the requirement have top and main-hand.

It costs 4 Horn's and 4 Crown's and is barely even better than the Lux off-hand.

I have Full Dragonlord with Dagger and could work for offhand now, but it makes much more sense for me to just let all the other rogues that meet the requirement get their top with 150 heat and +5 Sneak and their mainhand with 110 Pierce and 1850 Speed.

-----------
Offhand gives about 35 Pierce, 100 Divine Damage, and a Skill that deals a heavy DoT to any bosses that are weak vs Divine Damage. It has no Regen, it has no Attack.. It is only really good for the DoT on bosses that it can be used on, for everything else the lux offhand is better.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Anyone have dragon lord offhand yet

Dragonlord offhand is really not worth the wasted upgrades until all the other people that meet the requirement have top and main-hand.

It costs 4 Horn's and 4 Crown's and is barely even better than the Lux off-hand.

I have Full Dragonlord with Dagger and could work for offhand now, but it makes much more sense for me to just let all the other rogues that meet the requirement get their top with 150 heat and +5 Sneak and their mainhand with 110 Pierce and 1850 Speed.

+1 Agree. we have two rogues with full dragonlord armour and weapon. Next highest rogue has not met requirement for weapon. So clan decided I do offhand first.

-----------
Offhand gives about 35 Pierce, 100 Divine Damage, and a Skill that deals a heavy DoT to any bosses that are weak vs Divine Damage. It has no Regen, it has no Attack.. It is only really good for the DoT on bosses that it can be used on, for everything else the lux offhand is better.