Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogue!(Question)!

Heeey!
I'm a lvl 80 rogue! I currently using golden blade of ice, heroic ammy, heroic gloves, heroic boots and full diomond!

My Damage is 587 and i have around 1.7k HP :))
I try to lvl quick and solo enemys alone!
So if i gonna lvl up quick, is this good stats and gear! (trying to get full meotric too!

:D :D :D
You get what you give
Trust your friend and they gonna trust you.....
Enjoy The Game!

Re: Rogue!(Question)!

What's he saying? He's on my block list

Oohh let me guess, he wants us to spoonfeed him? Either that or he is trolling
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

pigman wrote:What's he saying? He's on my block list

Oohh let me guess, he wants us to spoonfeed him? Either that or he is trolling

Hehe, U r a Diva, u think u can do what u want and sey what u want but ....RITY***
You get what you give
Trust your friend and they gonna trust you.....
Enjoy The Game!

He posted again and I still can't read them as I don't feel like unblocking him. Anyone want to tell me what he said
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

Hm... You should tell him that I'm not interested an he should read the stickie rogue guides.

To powned: I respect that English is not your first language and you may have issues communicating. What bothers me is the obnoxious spam
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

@pigman
For the hell of it, I took the time to rework his/her post into better English and post below. Hope this assuages your curiosity. :P

...........................……..........................

Hello,
I am a lvl 80 rogue and, currently, I am using a Golden Blade of Ice; a Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation; Heroic Gloves of Haste; Heroic Boots of Speed; and Diamond Hood, Jerkin, and Breeches.

Presently my damage is 587 and I have approximately 1.7k health. I am trying to level quickly and be able to solo enemies.

So, if I am going to level up quickly and solo, are my stats and gear good as they are or do I need to adjust them? If I need to adjust them, what would be recommended?

P.S. - I am working towards getting full meteoric gear.
NightWight
183 Ranger
Belenus

NightWight wrote:@pigman
For the hell of it, I took the time to rework his/her post into better English and post below. Hope this assuages your curiosity. :P

...........................……..........................

Hello,
I am a lvl 80 rogue and, currently, I am using a Golden Blade of Ice; a Heroic Amulet of Rejuvenation; Heroic Gloves of Haste; Heroic Boots of Speed; and Diamond Hood, Jerkin, and Breeches.

Presently my damage is 587 and I have approximately 1.7k health. I am trying to level quickly and be able to solo enemies.

So, if I am going to level up quickly and solo, are my stats and gear good as they are or do I need to adjust them? If I need to adjust them, what would be recommended?

P.S. - I am working towards getting full meteoric gear.

What he actually said:

Heeey!
I'm a lvl 80 rogue! I currently using golden blade of ice, heroic ammy, heroic gloves, heroic boots and full diomond!

My Damage is 587 and i have around 1.7k HP )
I try to lvl quick and solo enemys alone!
So if i gonna lvl up quick, is this good stats and gear! (trying to get full meotric too!

“Brevity is the soul of wit.”