Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where is the rogue class advantage?

I was reading this and going "WTF! How are they hitting so high?" but Im guessing you guys use Diamond dagger. I use meteoric dagger and so do most of the rouges in Avalon. (Top clan in the server Morrigan since like November.) Im like 2nd or 3rd top lvl in clan. I am 120 and i have troubles hitting 300 reg hits. Either you guys use diamond or theres a lot on BS here. Anyways, lots of things are to be worked out with rouges at the moment. Best thing right now to do for lvling is to find a druid or another rouge close to your lvl, to lvl with. I prefer lvling with druids because it helps my abilities and druids abilities and druids are slow lvlers when soloing. And i dont want to sound rude to Hazoid but 1500? really? I had troubles hitting 1700 with winterking dagger on lvl ones. Best stats i have found for lvling and pvp is 2k health. which is about 285 vit. I have 50 dex, because dex helps me hit and dodge. 10 focus because i use a fast dagger so I dont need much of skills and rest to str. works pretty well. Right now in pvp, whoever has most health usually win. or whoever can take the most damage.

Best bet right now is to use,
-Full Diamond, except for gloves
-Heroic gloves of haste
-Heroic ammy of rejuv
-Golden bodkin of rejuv
-resist charms usually on blunt or slash, eyes and trees use slash, Horseys and golems use blunt
-charstone rings or good add ons for quickstrike and sneaky or rend (I love rend, amazing for big mobs)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

i dont want to sound rude to Hazoid but 1500? really? I had troubles hitting 1700 with winterking dagger on lvl ones. Best stats i have found for lvling and pvp is 2k health. which is about 285 vit..
1500 is the maximum the Sneaky can hit, I have full diamond set, with bloodlust, heroic ammy, camo charm, heroic gloves + boots
and i hit exactly 1390 yesterday with sneaky attack. Check on the leaderboards if u dont believe me :roll:
Incase you haven't realized, im a mage. Currently level 59!
No other alts, took a break for awhile and now.. IM BACK!

I just tryed it. Spent a good hour on this. Highest I hit was 1638 and im 120. I have 23 level on you. I have 315 str and 357 with diamon add ons. I keep using meteoric dagger and its hitting 1200-1300. Sorry Hazoid. I just didnt beleivve there was a lvl 97 rouge that was hitting the same as me.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Correction: level101, another correction: my highest skill hit is 1409..
Don't believe it if u dont want, leader boards say it all..

Gwydion > Lrgest skill hit I'm 10th or 11th,
I got proof som your problem
Incase you haven't realized, im a mage. Currently level 59!
No other alts, took a break for awhile and now.. IM BACK!

I was reading this and going "WTF! How are they hitting so high?" but Im guessing you guys use Diamond dagger. I use meteoric dagger and so do most of the rouges in Avalon. (Top clan in the server Morrigan since like November.) Im like 2nd or 3rd top lvl in clan. I am 120 and i have troubles hitting 300 reg hits. Either you guys use diamond or theres a lot on BS here. Anyways, lots of things are to be worked out with rouges at the moment. Best thing right now to do for lvling is to find a druid or another rouge close to your lvl, to lvl with. I prefer lvling with druids because it helps my abilities and druids abilities and druids are slow lvlers when soloing. And i dont want to sound rude to Hazoid but 1500? really? I had troubles hitting 1700 with winterking dagger on lvl ones. Best stats i have found for lvling and pvp is 2k health. which is about 285 vit. I have 50 dex, because dex helps me hit and dodge. 10 focus because i use a fast dagger so I dont need much of skills and rest to str. works pretty well. Right now in pvp, whoever has most health usually win. or whoever can take the most damage.

Best bet right now is to use,
-Full Diamond, except for gloves
-Heroic gloves of haste
-Heroic ammy of rejuv
-Golden bodkin of rejuv
-resist charms usually on blunt or slash, eyes and trees use slash, Horseys and golems use blunt
-charstone rings or good add ons for quickstrike and sneaky or rend (I love rend, amazing for big mobs)

ya i use diamond :p, wish i had meteoric, as far as i can tell its better for bosses because of speed and the over time dps is better
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Yes I loved meteoric dagger. But heres a neat trick. The lower the health of the mob, the stronger the dagger you want. Say your taking on 1-3 star mobs, youd use diamond or winterking. And for 4-6 star mobs you should use a quicker dagger like meteoric. I dont use diamond much cause its slow as mess.

And hazoid, 1401 aint bad. Its pretty good actually. Still dont beleive it was on a lvl 80+. Once I settle down in this new patch I will message you on these forums. I'll make a character on Gwydion. Show me on weak lvl ones. If you hit at least 1550 on lvl ones I'll beleive you. Sorry i dont beleive you. Ive been a rouge for a while. And I have listened and trained with Rouge that were her at the begining of this game. Pigman may know these rouges since hes in my server. Desk, DeathsShadow, and DonkeyPunch. I hit higher then them and they dont even really hit 1300 on lvl 80+.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

yup :p i know desk, he taught me the basic ins and out of being a successful rogue back when he went cata hunting with me when i was lvl 70 something, deathshadow i met after the update when he came back from beta, and D.P. ive never talked to, i know of him but dont know him
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon

I learned most of my stuff from watching desk. He didnt teach me much other then double tap. Dp is just an all around rouge. Hes not a damage rouge like me, desk, or greenbigg. He is an all around good rouge. And helps others more them himself. good guy.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

nice to see you on the forums btw :p and i change my build alot since update, ive been a rogue with 2500 hp and 1000 hp, dex and strength changing around, i finally settled on 1500 hp for soloing and no dex (diamond armour adds enough) with 50 focus to cover energy and the rest in strength, not as much damage as i would like but thats how its gonna be for now... btw, anyone in avalon want to buy some pre plate greaves? lol ive had no luck selling them... no collectors on morrigan :(
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon